1/6 Sideshow 1/6 General Grevious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said on the livestream that the only thing they touched up on was the cape. Nothing else was improved and judging by the downgrades from their previous reissue figures like Obi-Wan, not much hope that Grevious is gonna turn out better from the first release.

According to what was discussed during the live show that just ended a few minutes ago the face paint apps, eyes paint apps, cape and joints were all improved and a better stand is included.

Whether that’s all true or not remains to be seen but that’s what they were saying.

It's the same exact stand that came with the original. In fact, everything looks to be exactly the same that came with the original. Even the picture is the same picture used with the original release.

general-grievous_star-wars_gallery_6091e7373095f.jpg

If they updated the stand, would be pretty dumb to show the old stand.

In the video the stand is configured the other way. The holder extends out over the wide side. Looks like it extends over the narrow point in the pic.

In the video the stand is configured the other way. The holder extends out over the wide side. Looks like it extends over the narrow point in the pic.

The center of the stand with the crotch grabber rotates. Look at the picture, the circle in the center. It rotates 360 so the stand base can be in any position.

According to the fan request video they?ve updated the joints to be tighter. Better paint apps and accurate pattern on the cape were a few other updates mentioned.

We?ll see. :D
For some, strange reason, I'm not inclined to believe the words of the company that denies sending out used figures to the face of recipients of said products and who took down every photo of Obi Wan bending his arm over 90 degrees after the body swap. Not sure why I don't trust this though.

SSC just trying to sucker y’all before the HT Grievous Diecast is announced.

SSC just trying to sucker y’all before the HT Grievous Diecast is announced.

Then I'll buy that one too :lol. I wouldn't wanna cover the HT one up with the cloak, but this one would do well with a cloaked version looking regal next to Dooku.

Then I'll buy that one too :lol. I wouldn't wanna cover the HT one up with the cloak, but this one would do well with a cloaked version looking regal next to Dooku.

Would definitely do the same[emoji108]

But just thinking about the HT price, would probably be more than Endgame Iron Man no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went ahead and pre-ordered. I hear it's not great, but this is the only option we have. I had $30 in rewards and used a $25 code. I'm happy with it. Gonna put him with Dooku whenever I get space sorted.

For some, strange reason, I'm not inclined to believe the words of the company that denies sending out used figures to the face of recipients of said products and who took down every photo of Obi Wan bending his arm over 90 degrees after the body swap. Not sure why I don't trust this though.

Come on now. SS and politicians. Who else could be more trustworthy?

I was thinking about pre-ordering this today after the live stream but I'm not inclined to believe anything SS says. Thinking I'll wait and see.

Back