Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Everybody still pissed off and crying about the man of steel PVC premium format I guess it's complete ****. But the Luke X-Wing looks pretty good so I don't know what sideshows deal is

Everybody still pissed off and crying about the man of steel PVC premium format I guess it's complete ****. But the Luke X-Wing looks pretty good so I don't know what sideshows deal is

Pilot Luke is exactly what I'm talking about. They're out of their muthafoofin minds with that price

Pvc may be light and cheap but it can still look good. How much is superman

Bring it on. A true 'out there character' and I'm really looking forward to seeing how SSC handle him. I would love to have him in my collection so I hope that SSC do him proud. :pray:

So basically they're telling us a Beetlejuice figure is in the works -- which we knew since SDCC -- but no new updates on it? And what about Evil Dead? I thought for sure we'd see something.

Both franchises aren't that mainstream. Like Hot Toys, Sideshow have money bags to fill.
*cue Indiana Jones figure

They may not need the likeness approval from the actor because of the face paint. I'm thinking about Hot Toys getting around this by doing Michael Biehn/Hicks in camo, and Sideshow doing an Eric Bana sculpt similarly (and adding a goatee) for one of their Joes.

That's what I was thinking too. But they camo'd his face and peroxided his hair

In my world it means hope..... I hope this is awesome I love the ghostest with the mostest. I totally missed out on the Beto figure which I hear is great .I cannot believe what people pay for customs. I could buy like three Hot Toys what people pay for one customs :banghead

Not going to lie, pretty upset they didn't show the figure during spook same with Ash. They told us the same thing they told us in July. Keaton is my favorite actor hope ss does him justice.

That's what I was thinking too. But they camo'd his face and peroxided his hair
Actually the sculpt was changed too, produced one doesn't look like Sonny Landham at all. *sorry guys, that's the fact
So in that case the entire "camo'd face n perox'd hair" thing was absolutely pointless.

SSC wouldn't make a Beetlejuice figure without the Keaton likeness. That would be pointless. It would be like an Edward Scissorhand figure without the Johnny Depp likeness...oh wait. :lol If crappy Mattel can get the Keaton likeness for their crappy overpriced 89 Batman figures, then SSC shouldn't have a problem getting Keaton, that's if Keaton even has any control over it. WB probably owns the likeness rights to the character anyway because BJ doesn't look exactly like Keaton.

Mattel's "unmasked" Batman variant of Michael Keaton in Batman 89 is a truly terrible figure. Kenner got the likeness better in 1992 with their "quick change" Bruce Wayne figure. Not to mention, I don't recall Michael Keaton revealing himself in the first film as Batman without the cowl. That was in Batman Returns.

Back