Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I know, I'm dreaming with the carousel. Extremity unlikely that they'd go all out on a release of which they may be a little uncertain of how the sales performance will be. I think the gravestone is very possible though. If it doesn't include that, then this could be a pretty barebones release because he's not an accessory heavy character. Aside from The Handbook, any extras (excluding hands) would be a pretty sizable item; gravestone, him in snake form, porcupine, etc...

I'd imagine that the hair would be sculpted too, but I'm not sure if the sculpt will be better. SS makes great SW figures, but even those, as well as the rest of their 1/6 efforts are a step behind the leaders of the game (HT, EB, BW...). I'm anxious to see what this look like and I'm hoping to be shocked

I think he'll come with lots of hands and two head sculpts. He'll come with some snakes, a cigarette, a comb, a nail file, the tombstone base, and a finger gun hand :D

hLwmlIl.gif

I can't think of any other accessories. The carousel with lights and mallet arms are too much for SS, unfortunately.

I'm assuming it's somehow easier/cheaper from a production standpoint. Because yeah, it doesn't seem to be an aesthetic improvement at all, if that's what they were going for.

I'd like it to stay in horror. I don't visit any other sections and really don't want to for just one figure (I keep forgetting!) ... Which is horror comedy more than general.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I'm trying to visualize what Sideshow's interpretation of the suit and Keaton will look like, what he'll come with, etc. Pretty excited.

I dont know what to speculate hoping for a Lydia figure as well it's not Winona has a figure yet.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I hope we get Adam and Barbara... With their creepy masks!!

I can dream can't I?

Back