Beetlejuice 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/jenna-ortega-beetlejuice-2-1235342774/
Tim Burton, who helmed the 1988 film starring Michael Keaton, is expected to direct, with Keaton returning as well, according to sources. Production is eying a late May or early June shoot in London, but budget has not been set, resulting in a back and forth. If a deal is made, sources say Ortega would play the daughter of Lydia, the character played by Winona Ryder in the original.

This makes me very happy, not because I'm looking forward to this film, but because of the potential merchandise and figures we might get from it. The first Beetlejuice is one of my favorite films, and I would love to get a great 1/6 scale and 7 inch figures. Hopefully, if this film gets made, it'll also get some companies to make new figures.

Last edited:
This sounds like a terrible idea.
Burton is way past his prime (which was probably Beetlejuice...) and the story ended perfectly. How I miss the days when movies were just movies and not franchises.
:lecture Totally agree with this.
Xx

This sounds like a terrible idea.
Burton is way past his prime (which was probably Beetlejuice...) and the story ended perfectly. How I miss the days when movies were just movies and not franchises.
Watch it turn out to be better than Top Gun Maverick, lol.

Last edited:
And it once again showcases Hollywood's complete lack of vision and creativity in regards to casting.

"Oh Jenna Ortega played a goth girl in Wednesday and it's a big hit! Quick, line her up for 12 more "goth girl" roles, stat!!"

Reboots and late sequels can be really good or really bad, so I'm not going to build up strong expectations either way. But honestly the biggest point of concern for me is the fact that Burton is directing. From the '90s on he has been hit-and-miss, but in recent years it's been almost exclusively bad. But if the writing is good, maybe that will be enough. Like others, I'm totally fine just having the original exist in my brain, though.

And it once again showcases Hollywood's complete lack of vision and creativity in regards to casting.

"Oh Jenna Ortega played a goth girl in Wednesday and it's a big hit! Quick, line her up for 12 more "goth girl" roles, stat!!"
Didn't Burton Produce Wednesday? He loves working with the same actors over and over.

the story ended perfectly.
They'll definitely be bringing out their best writers for Beetlejuice 2.

I have an idea! The film should start with Beetlejuice still waiting in the waiting room and they finally call his number after 30+ years.

fQuCdik.gif

Last edited:
September 6th, 2024 is the official release date.

Monica Belluci will play Beetlejuice's wife.

Also, Justin Theroux is joining the cast.

Can't wait!!

I hope Inarts makes Beeltejuice figure with rooted hair.

September 6th, 2024 is the official release date.

Monica Belluci will play Beetlejuice's wife.

Also, Justin Theroux is joining the cast.

Can't wait!!

I hope Inarts makes Beeltejuice figure with rooted hair.
An InArt Beetlejuice would be amazing, really hoping they consider it. The rooted hair would look great lol

Back