Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to move, so I can get my LOTR collection put back on display.

Great pics fellas!

By I'd love to compare that sword and scabbard against the 20,000 dollar one from Weta to see the real differences (I am sure there are but...)

By I'd love to compare that sword and scabbard against the 20,000 dollar one from Weta to see the real differences (I am sure there are but...)

Thats like saying I would love to compare my ten thousand dollar car with a 2 million dollar Bugatti....lol

Thats like saying I would love to compare my ten thousand dollar car with a 2 million dollar Bugatti....lol

Well not really. I bet not many can tell the difference between this one and the Weta ne from 10 feet away hanging on the wall. I'd bet I could tell your car from the Bugatti pretty easily ;)

I have a hard time with that 20K pricetag, you should be able to get a custom for much less and probably a better blade.

Well not really. I bet not many can tell the difference between this one and the Weta ne from 10 feet away hanging on the wall. I'd bet I could tell your car from the Bugatti pretty easily ;)

Ok a $100 cubic zirconia vs a 20k Daimond

Got my custom cabinet today. A friend of the family built it and it's super well done and I got a steal of a deal on it. Azog fits in it. May have to have something custom for Azog built. Snapped them with my iPhone better pics to come.

0a5c27f7b24e8d012568a85192abc818_zps8e907905.jpg

0e0c8c735dbfb3cd1378eaa6f922e237_zps112e3967.jpg

af6bb7ae35f6a150786ea8c25cea4508_zps0ea7026e.jpg

Cabinet looks good! :rock

It came out really good. Very very pleased with it and love that I could fit all The Hobbit statues in it. Even with Azog on the bottom I still have room. I have a few smaller pieces in there that I can move someplace else. The one thing I need to do is go get some of those little lights to put in it so you can see things better when the doors are shut.

Back