Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have a lot of LOTR, being primarily a 1/6 collector I'm limited in what I can get :lol

My 1/6 LOTR collection:
hhg.jpg

Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli were customized by Elvis1976:
awwc.jpg

And a few random pieces:
hh.jpg

j.jpg

balroga.jpg

So looking at these collections, who made that argonath piece? I have the one that came with the Fellowship Special Edition, but love the look of that. Also whats the "definitive" Sauron piece? Be it bust, the helm or what. When I was a drill instructor for Cadets, the kids started calling me Sauron for some reason lol and it kind of stuck

Last edited:
So looking at these collections, who made that argonath piece? I have the one that came with the Fellowship Special Edition, but love the look of that. Also whats the "definitive" Sauron piece? Be it bust, the helm or what. When I was a drill instructor for Cadets, the kids started calling me Sauron for some reason lol and it kind of stuck

I would have to say the ss/weta statue...:lecture

Its by Weta. It came back into stock real quickly around the end of last year but it really can only be had on ebay at this point.

...whats the "definitive" Sauron piece?

Yep, the SSW is the best so far imho. :clap
ScreenshotSSWSauron.png

But we still have this little beauty to look forward to. :yess:

Sideshow PF WIP
ScreenshotSSSauronWIP.png

The exclusive will come with this:

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet!

Well that was the plan at one point. :dunno

But they didn't go ahead with an Ex in the end.

:duff
Bill

Last edited:
I meant the argonath when I replied. I just re-read what I posted and it sounded like Sauron. :lol my bad.

SSWSauron24Statue-1.png

Sideshow PF WIP

https://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss306/bill59
_photo/VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg[/
Sweeeeeeeet!

:impatient:

Bill[/quote]

That Sauron picture is amazing, yeah what happend to the new Sauron anyway? Wish someone would make a statue of Morgoth the real bad boy..:monkey4

SSWSauron24Statue-1.png

Sideshow PF WIP

VanderSteltSauronforweb.jpg

Sweeeeeeeet!

:impatient:

Bill

Yea thats what i'm leaning towards and that new one coming out.. YES PLEASE! :yess::yess: That print is actually my display pic on Facebook lol

I am totally getting that Sauron, never really liked the premium formats but I don't think it is possible for this to be anything less than amazing!

That is a big factor for me as well. I would rather forgo some other collectibles and get this than watch as the price skyrockets and I end up never getting it :(

I feel the same way but my priority is the Ring Wraith on Steed PF that is coming up. I have to have that one before anything else.

:gah: That piece, too! Guess I should start saving now, to prevent further dissapointment. :rotfl

Back