Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good just getting the Sauron pieces lol but am debating the new Boromir piece coming out

Thread on my LOTR collection at my old apartment. The only SSW missing at that time was the Watcher in the Water, which I finally got in summer of 2010.

Been living in a house for almost 2 years now, should update some time... :monkey3

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70089

Beren

Always loved your collection Beren. :clap

Do you still have them all on display in your new place?

Would love to see that if you have. :stick :)

Superb collection well done. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Well guys please don't laugh at me - I know my collection isn't big and amazing like yours - but I just started 6 months ago. I've been big fan of Tolkien books and the LOTR movies very long time but I've never really had a free time and money to start to be a serious collector of LOTR items. I'm really angry to myself that I didn't start in 2002 already. :slap But oh well I guess it's never too late...

Here are my little LOTR collection...I would like to collect all Sideshow statues from the new maquettes line - and currently I'm also collecting SSW 1/4 Helms...would like to have them all too.

United Cutlery:
narsil-large.jpg

elven-knife-large.jpg

Sideshow Maquettes - regulars:
aragorn-large.jpg

gandalf-large.jpg

legolas-large.jpg

Sideshow/Weta:
gil-galad-large.jpg

elendil-large.jpg

argonaths-large.jpg

minas-tirith-large.jpg

No teasing at all; that's a great collection, and great pics as well. My skill with a camera is minimal.

Nice! Love the Eaglemoss pieces.

Well you LOTR collection may be small Rena Gilthoniel, but it's quality. :rock

Thanks for sharing. :hi5:

I also love the Eaglemoss collection (all 180 pieces, not including the chess sets)...they really did a great job on them. :rock

Were they available in Canada Fremen?

:duff
Bill

No they weren't. My sister started buying them from the U.K. though. She loved them so much. She passed away last year so now I have them and they are very nice. I'd like to get more at some point.

Back