Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather the overalls. Add inmate number etc to the patch. Also need to get a white shirt to go underneath. And a name plate decal is on its way.

This my last piece ... Mike Hill Batman Life Size Bust painted by Dani Martinez a Spanish Model Maker.

24uwd5e.jpg

xnyx3r.jpg

5bcy13.jpg

A Bats video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWjWfxV638&feature=channel_video_title

I like my Batman a bit unhinged, I guess.

I certainly found it interesting. I like Miller's stuff -- it is over-testosteroned, and completely unapologetic about it. Guess that's my kinda thing. Nobody else could get away with writing Batman as freaking Dirty Harry, Wonder Woman as a man-hating-type, Alfred as a badass that'll go nose-to-nose with Bruce when Bruce is out of line, the Joker as a tattooed muscular clown that murders women after he sleeps with them ...

all-star-batman-robin-8-joker_270632621790.jpg

... and Vicki Vale as ... this ...

1824126579_92af372b0d.jpg

It is as if a Batman story took place in the Sin City universe. It was unique enough to hold my interest, and shameless enough to be admirable, I suppose. The artwork is at least worth a look.

SnakeDoc

Nice, i'm actually quite curious to check it out now. Seems more like an Elseworlds story. And i've loved some of those.

My Begins shelf is getting a little crowded...
DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

Mr. Zsasz is still a work in progress, but pretty pleased with him so far
DSCF1759.jpg

Is that the Neeson head from the_little_box on ebay? Looks really good. Is the first really good Ra's al Ghul i've seen. Was thinking of getting one myself to bash a Ra's but wouldnt know how to do the beard or anything, as im not a sculpter or painter. Look great though.

Edit: Just realised, its the headplay neeson head right?

If you treat AS:B&R like that you'll love it. I'm eagerly waiting for Miller and Lee to get this finished.

Awesome, will have to pick it up. I've been wanting something new bat-related to read lately. I'd heard a lot of people slate it but im really interested now. And i love the idea of "batman meets sin city", thats kind of how i saw Broken Bat. And thats one of my favourite batman stories.

Great stuff guys.

Hoping i can do Fox and Ra's soon. But time is never on my side.

Where is the best place to turn for sculpts ?

Is that the Neeson head from the_little_box on ebay? Looks really good. Is the first really good Ra's al Ghul i've seen. Was thinking of getting one myself to bash a Ra's but wouldnt know how to do the beard or anything, as im not a sculpter or painter. Look great though.

Edit: Just realised, its the headplay neeson head right?

Yup, Headplay sculpt, with sculpted on beard

Awesome, will have to pick it up. I've been wanting something new bat-related to read lately. I'd heard a lot of people slate it but im really interested now. And i love the idea of "batman meets sin city", thats kind of how i saw Broken Bat. And thats one of my favourite batman stories.

Read it, you wont regret it. It definitly one of my favorite stories... I am still looking for one particular story where Batman and Joker where having a few conversations in a dark room. You were always seeing both faces, while Batman always looked the same, Joker had another expression in every pannel. Does anybody remember this scene? I have unfortunalty lost that comic in an airplane and cannot find the name anymore... :dunno

Yup, Headplay sculpt, with sculpted on beard

Awesome work! Will have to pick one up too. Would you mind some detail shots? Is that a TTL suit? It looks great aswell.

collection6.jpg

Coins- Slicksilver (I think) double head on the left, Walmart exclusive in middle, the real deal, 1922 peace dollar on the right
collection7.jpg

collection8.jpg

Didn't really have a spot for this so I put it in here... TLH #1 signed by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale
collection9.jpg

collection10.jpg

Handpainted Arkham Asylum Scarecrow, won it at an online fundraiser auction, from https://prettymountain.deviantart.com/
collection11.jpg

Gary Shipman
collection12.jpg

Another cool painting I got off of eBay a while ago
collection13.jpg

The Long Halloween jack-o-lantern I made last Halloween using one of those craft pumpkins from Hobby Lobby
101-1.jpg

Original TDK international poster 27x40, double sided, but I got it professionally mounted and framed because I was worried about the humidity affecting it
darkknightposter.jpg

Last edited:
Back