Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wHY DID YOU DECIDE ON LONG strpis rather than round ones?
Just want to decide which one to get myself.

looking at them in person, it didn't seem like the round ones would cast as much light across the whole shelf. my living room doesn't get much natural light, so i figured in my case the strips would be more effective. they're super bright.

Didn't really have a spot for this so I put it in here... TLH #1 signed by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale
collection9.jpg

Awesome.

I have the very rare first edition hardcovers of "The Long Halloween" and "Dark Victory," two of my favorite books. I first read them around the time "Batman Begins" came out, and they really drew me back into the world of Batman and comic book reading once again (as I had left that world in my early teens).

Anyway, I had the pleasure of getting both books signed by Jeph Loeb just last week. It was a real treat, as he not only signed and doodled in them a bit, but graciously took the time to have a real conversation with me and give me some advice when I asked for it.

He was only scheduled to sign books for an hour, but the line was overflowing a full half hour before he was even scheduled to start - so he extended his stay far beyond the first hour, to make sure he could not only sign everyone's books, but to talk with them as much as they desired without making them feel rushed. I appreciated it quite a bit, and it really spoke to the man's character as an artist attempting to connect with his fans (though it was extremely frustrating to see some comic book dealers and Ebay scalpers abusing and taking advantage of the situation, which was extremely disrespectful both to Loeb's fans who waited multiple hours to see him, as well as to the man himself).

I would of course like to get Tim Sale to sign my books as well, but for the time being, that will have to wait until the next time he gets a chance to stop by and meet his fans in Chicago.

Original TDK international poster 27x40, double sided, but I got it professionally mounted and framed because I was worried about the humidity affecting it
darkknightposter.jpg

Great, great poster: I have mine in a lightbox....but do you have the original BB International DS Teaser?

It has been a while since I posted in this thread, so I thought I would show my Batman movie/TV collection:

How do you like your Batman Villians?

002.jpg

1960s style...

017-1.jpg

1990s style...

024.jpg

or Nolan-style?

Here are some pictures of my 1960s Batman figures. I got them from a guy on Ebay by the name of Rickraiders. The costumes were great, but I had to repaint the heads.

005.jpg

And of course, Batman has to have his Batmobile...

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I liked Nolan's Batman movies, Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher's movies were the ones I grew up with. These figures are my homage to them.

023.jpg

022.jpg

I finally got my Henry Wayne Batman Returns figure in the "Great 1/6 Batman Purge of 2010" on Ebay. Thanks Hot Toys!

021.jpg

I upgraded the Custom Workz Riddler with a head from Moe Productions. Of course, this was a week BEFORE Asmus Toys announced their Riddler figure.:slap

018.jpg

A huge thanks to Moe Productions for making my Batman and Robin display possible. He was responsible for Batman, Robin, and Bane, while I customized Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and Freeze.

019.jpg

020.jpg

...And Finally we get to Batman Begins and Dark Knight. As I said before, I love the movies, but the figures seem so drab on my shelf compared to the other movie versions...

025.jpg

029.jpg

If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Gordan with the working Batsignal. It never fails that people want to see it light up when I take it to work.

026.jpg

Now to get started on the 1940s serial Batman...:wink1:

I'm working on some customs from classic Batman stories.
I'm doing the Dark Moon Rising villains first.
Evilface worked me up a couple of awesome stand decals and I've started work on the Mad Monk...

DSCF1879.jpg

Finally picked up this guy today!

DSCF1888.jpg

Great figure! I love the Year One style costume. Now I need to find the Joker for a decent price...

Here are some pictures of my 1960s Batman figures. I got them from a guy on Ebay by the name of Rickraiders. The costumes were great, but I had to repaint the heads.

005.jpg

These are amazing. I would love a set like this. Is there a contact to obtain them ?

Back