Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99% of this thread is the same Hot Toys figures over and over again.

Along those lines, I notice that back in 2009 when this thread began it was originally titled "Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!" instead of the current title that drops the Hot Toys stipulation and replaces it with "Entire" instead.

Without going through all 574 pages to find the answer, can I ask, did the mandate of that first title get changed at some point to now allow photos showing collections of any and all types of Batman figures?

Awesome mate!! :clap :rock

Honestly - I normally avoid this thread - it's not a Batman center, it's a 24/7 Nolan-fest. :lol

When I see your name in the thread column on the main page.. then I'll pop in & peruse. :)

This.

I really like when Sallah or others show us non Nolan stuff.

99% of this thread is the same Hot Toys figures over and over again.

Great stuff, love your posts about classic Batman collectibles

Awww shucks- Thanks folks! :1-1:

Well, if there are some folks enjoying the links, I'll start posting them here again. I just posted our Kenner Batman Returns Air Attack Batman review today-

More pics and the video review here: Kenner Batman Returns Air attack Batman Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Well, if there are some folks enjoying the links, I'll start posting them here again. I just posted our Kenner Batman Returns Air Attack Batman review today-

More pics and the video review here: Kenner Batman Returns Air attack Batman Review

Thanks!

Sallah

I had that exact figure and like 6-7 others when I was a kid!!! There's another one where his suit was like blue that I recall. Oh man, I wanna look for those in my closet!

Thanks!

Sallah

They are great to read dude! 89' and returns are a bit before my time but anything after that and it will really stir some memories!

Sallah takes great pics too!! :lecture

Sadly, I kind of ignored toys or collecting anything, during the late 80s / early 90s. Funnily enough, I worked at McDonalds during 'Batman Returns' initial theatre run - & I could've taken home a **** load of Batman related stuff back then - I took nothing. I actually didn't like the film then. :lol

I remember buying a few things for my nephew during the mid 90s; I think I got him a Bat-plane or something from possibly the 'Legends Of The Dark Knight' series.. I think.

Sallah - know the one I mean at all?

I had that exact figure and like 6-7 others when I was a kid!!! There's another one where his suit was like blue that I recall. Oh man, I wanna look for those in my closet!

Was it Wall Scaler Batman maybe?- https://www.1989batman.com/2013/06/merchandise-spotlight-wall-scaler.html

They are great to read dude! 89' and returns are a bit before my time but anything after that and it will really stir some memories!

Thanks very much!

Sallah takes great pics too!! :lecture

Sadly, I kind of ignored toys or collecting anything, during the late 80s / early 90s. Funnily enough, I worked at McDonalds during 'Batman Returns' initial theatre run - & I could've taken home a **** load of Batman related stuff back then - I took nothing. I actually didn't like the film then. :lol

I remember buying a few things for my nephew during the mid 90s; I think I got him a Bat-plane or something from possibly the 'Legends Of The Dark Knight' series.. I think.

Sallah - know the one I mean at all?

Thanks my friend! :1-1:

If it was from Legends of the Dark Knight, I am pretty sure the only vehicle from that was the Skywing... but it was more of a cycle than a plane: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Legends-of-the-Dark-Knight-Skywing-Street-Bike-/300944723005?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4611b40c3d

...Was it maybe "Legends of Batman"- The crazy "Elseworlds" style line with things like Egyptian Batman, Pirate Batman, etc? If so, then maybe it was the Skybat- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Legends-SKYBAT-Wing-Mount-Missile-Jaw-Attack-NEW-/200951774020?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ec9a8bb44

Sallah

setting up the den in my new place, and i'm digging up classic Batman toys to display. here's two temp pics to change up the Hot Toys theme

gYj3WykxFzfyqe4ZzJz_9eRcanXa4yjV86W4CZ3j70w

_Fa1m7V8x1koRJ2ve4frL47bjBLKk0pFLUayZV_MQYI

Back in '92, when I first opened up Air Attack Batman, the flip up goggles always reminded me of the Batwing scene when he targets on the Joker.

Woulda been cool if they put something similar in their Batwing vehicle.

EDIT:

Oh, you mentioned that in your video review. :lol

Last edited:

Thanks!

Sallah

Cheers for the review, Salla. I love when you post this stuff. Brings back a lot of memories. This one was one of my favorites, though I really didn't use the the winged backpack much.

All of these are in superb condition. Are these from your personal collection?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks my friend! :1-1:

If it was from Legends of the Dark Knight, I am pretty sure the only vehicle from that was the Skywing... but it was more of a cycle than a plane: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Legends-of-the-Dark-Knight-Skywing-Street-Bike-/300944723005?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4611b40c3d

...Was it maybe "Legends of Batman"- The crazy "Elseworlds" style line with things like Egyptian Batman, Pirate Batman, etc? If so, then maybe it was the Skybat- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Legends-SKYBAT-Wing-Mount-Missile-Jaw-Attack-NEW-/200951774020?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ec9a8bb44

Sallah
I don't think it was either of those.. :lol

I think it looked like the Batwing, but it was kinda blue & maroon or something. :huh :lol

Back in '92, when I first opened up Air Attack Batman, the flip up goggles always reminded me of the Batwing scene when he targets on the Joker.

Woulda been cool if they put something similar in their Batwing vehicle.

EDIT:

Oh, you mentioned that in your video review. :lol

:lol Great minds think alike!

Cheers for the review, Salla. I love when you post this stuff. Brings back a lot of memories. This one was one of my favorites, though I really didn't use the the winged backpack much.

All of these are in superb condition. Are these from your personal collection?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much! I am really glad to hear people enjoying them!

And yes... This is all stuff from my personal collection. :)

I don't think it was either of those.. :lol

I think it looked like the Batwing, but it was kinda blue & maroon or something. :huh :lol

Hmmm.... Was it the animated Batplane in one of its various releases?

Batplane-Loose2.jpg

Sallah

Thank you very much! I am really glad to hear people enjoying them!

And yes... This is all stuff from my personal collection. :)

Its a breath of fresh air. Just to admire simple toys from when we were young. :)

Hmmm.... Was it the animated Batplane in one of its various releases?

Batplane-Loose2.jpg

This is another fantastic series of figures. Batman looked perfect and I think this particular Batmobile was my favorite, toy-wise. I loved that thing. I had the Batplane too.

Yeah, the Kenner Animated Series collection is one of my favorites. In fact, I consider it a part of the TDKC and Returns lines since it's so connected with the various Penguin, Armor Sets, Playsets, Robin figure and vehicles.

Hey Sallah, when you finish up The Dark Knight Collection and Batman Returns have you thought about adding Batman: Animated Series? Maybe only up to 1994 or so? Judging by your reviews, your son seems to love them.

I'm also still waiting for that Batcave Command Center review. :impatient::lol That's atleast a good 15-20 minute video with it's TDKC history, box illustrations, and all those features. You should get a lot of great mileage out of that one, as well as pics.

Back