Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My focus on the lens broke, sigh...

I guess this is considered a teaser picture?

DSC08950.jpg

Lol I can still make most of them out, :FREAK::exactly:

:horror:panic:

...you got BATMAN on the BATPOD!!!!!

:thud:

:lol

PS howdyadoit?:pray:

Haha, I'll try to get better pics soon once I fix my camera, but I didn't make any mods, just gradually posed him starting with the knees and feet, then got the waist into position where the arms/hands could hold the handles. I'm not brave enough to mess around with the figures given how much they cost.

That DX02 looks like he's high on coke. :rotfl

Or he just walked in on Rachel and Harvey...

Actually, Bats face reminds me of Arnold's face behind the ski mask in True lies when he walks into the Trailer home and see's his Jamie Lee curtis with Bill Paxton ontop of her.

Last edited:
Haven't posted a link to one of my retro-Kenner Batman reviews in this thread for awhile as I didn't want to bog it down with them... But since this one is a little unique, I figured some folks might dig it. :)

Today over at 1989Batman.com we take a look at the "Ultimate" Batman 14" figure from Kenner's Batman Returns line... including prototypes of this piece!

Around 30 pics and a video review await here: "Ultimate" Batman Kenner 14" Figure Review

Thanks!

Sallah

iv8u.jpg

Finally got my Dark Knight Trilogy grail :)

On a side note, I am in the process of kitbashing a Twoface. Does anyone have suggestions for a hand to hold the coin with? Preferably one I can find on ebay or another online shop that deliveres in europe :)

On a side note, I am in the process of kitbashing a Twoface. Does anyone have suggestions for a hand to hold the coin with? Preferably one I can find on ebay or another online shop that deliveres in europe :)

Is there something wrong with the one that comes with the Hot Toys figure? It holds the coin pretty well.

Haven't posted a link to one of my retro-Kenner Batman reviews in this thread for awhile as I didn't want to bog it down with them... But since this one is a little unique, I figured some folks might dig it. :)

Today over at 1989Batman.com we take a look at the "Ultimate" Batman 14" figure from Kenner's Batman Returns line... including prototypes of this piece!

Around 30 pics and a video review await here: "Ultimate" Batman Kenner 14" Figure Review

Thanks!

Sallah

Awesome mate!! :clap :rock

Honestly - I normally avoid this thread - it's not a Batman center, it's a 24/7 Nolan-fest. :lol

When I see your name in the thread column on the main page.. then I'll pop in & peruse. :)

Finally got my Dark Knight Trilogy grail :)

congrats on your Ra's!

for two-face's hand you might want to look at dx11's card hand. you'll probably want to clean the smut off of it (unless you want harvey to look dirty), but it might serve to look like it will hold a coin.

it's the only one i can think of off the top of my head that comes close to the original ht harvey hand.

Awesome mate!! :clap :rock

Honestly - I normally avoid this thread - it's not a Batman center, it's a 24/7 Nolan-fest. :lol

When I see your name in the thread column on the main page.. then I'll pop in & peruse. :)

This.

I really like when Sallah or others show us non Nolan stuff.

Thanks!

Sallah

Great stuff, love your posts about classic Batman collectibles

congrats on your Ra's!

for two-face's hand you might want to look at dx11's card hand. you'll probably want to clean the smut off of it (unless you want harvey to look dirty), but it might serve to look like it will hold a coin.

it's the only one i can think of off the top of my head that comes close to the original ht harvey hand.

That's a great idea! :) I actually want my Harvey his hand to be either gloved or dirty :p In my mind it makes no sense that half his body is burned to hell, but magically his hand on that side is perfectly fine..

Edit: Just checked the hand and yup it looks perfect, thanks alot mate! :)

Back