Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, a few weeks ago an SWToys 3.0 head came online and I bought it instantly! Now that it has arrived I can finally start working on my kitbash.

To the people who are using this head with a phicen body, is the difference in skintone very apparant?

I am considering trying a Jiaou body if it is.. Since the head is a bit undersized the best way to go is probably S25B.

I own an S27B with modified skintone (modified with pastel chalk but its starting to look splotchy now after about a year 😣) but the body is way too small for the head. So S25B seems to be the best compromise.

Very much still a WIP, but for now I have it on a poptoys body I still had lying around. The shoulder gaps look terrible and the rubber arms aren’t poseable, so forget about archery poses. Also them nipples are distracting But other than that it doesn’t look weird/ out of scale. And the suntan skintone matches pretty well.

Also comparing Lara 2 and 3 side by side you can just see how much better the new headsculpt is. I can’t believe I used to think 2.0 looked even decent, she looks like Chucky’s daughter. That head is going straight for the trash lmao.

66FD8142-8839-48F3-B668-5EE7127F062C.jpeg

Attachments

• 5AEB0A52-BB8E-4E25-B026-73C8963D7001.jpeg
    5AEB0A52-BB8E-4E25-B026-73C8963D7001.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 13B03C66-DD10-4B11-BD17-939058718031.jpeg
    13B03C66-DD10-4B11-BD17-939058718031.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Do you know which Pop Toys body you're using? I've been considering them as a replacement for the stock body that came with the SW Toys Croft 3.0.
Yes its a small bust suntan seamless poptoys body. Currently they only have the big busts in stock at TNS and everywhere else as far as I know.. But you could probably give her a boob job by cutting a good portion of her boobs starting from the back of the chestplate

I tried out a Hot Toys Rise of Skywalker Rey body for this. It required minor modifications, like trimming down the included SW Toys head adaptor, and removing some of the rubber material from the hips and crotch of the HT body to get the pants to fit better. My only gripe so far is that the wrist peg holes in the SW Toys hands are too big, so they require blu-tack or putty to stay on the HT wrist pegs.

Attachments

• stock SW toys body.jpg
    stock SW toys body.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 148
  • HT Rey body.jpg
    HT Rey body.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 158
  • comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 166
I tried out a Hot Toys Rise of Skywalker Rey body for this. It required minor modifications, like trimming down the included SW Toys head adaptor, and removing some of the rubber material from the hips and crotch of the HT body to get the pants to fit better. My only gripe so far is that the wrist peg holes in the SW Toys hands are too big, so they require blu-tack or putty to stay on the HT wrist pegs.
That looks pretty good! I would still argue that its a bit too tall for Lara’s in game model as she is only around 1,60m and her head is pretty large compared to her body. Lol
But if you don’t care about 100% accuracy this looks like it does the job really well.

With the comparison photo between the two you can really tell where the SWToys body is lacking. The arms are super long and barely have any definition. Like she has sticks for arms lol. The proportions dont look right.

I feel like proportion wise S25B phicen is best but it lacks the muscle definition that Lara has in Shadow. But that body is pretty perfect for a Rise or 2013 version of Lara. Just needs some padding at the waist area.

Hi can you please tell me if there is a way to remove the boots from feet safely without doing any damages to the SWOW Croft 3.0?
Thank you.

Hi can you please tell me if there is a way to remove the boots from feet safely without doing any damages to the SWOW Croft 3.0?
Thank you.

SW Ourworld boots usually plug straight onto the ankle pegs, so you just pull them off. If they're tight you can warm them up with a hair dryer to soften the joint.

SW Ourworld boots usually plug straight onto the ankle pegs, so you just pull them off. If they're tight you can warm them up with a hair dryer to soften the joint
So if I use some force to a drag the boots straight from the leg I will not destroy it meaning it will be easy to plug it in again after?

So if I use some force to a drag the boots straight from the leg I will not destroy it meaning it will be easy to plug it in again after?
Can someone upload a small video showing how exactly to remove the boots from the legs?
thank you.

The SW figures I have don't have feet attached. The boots connect instead with pegs to the ankles. You can usually just pull the boots off the pegs (or the pegs off the ankles if they remain attached to the boots).

Warming the boots makes it easier if it seems like it needs too much force. Best of all is to dunk the boots into hot water so they soften fast and are then easier to remove. That also works well for boots that have feet in them.

The SW figures I have don't have feet attached. The boots connect instead with pegs to the ankles. You can usually just pull the boots off the pegs (or the pegs off the ankles if they remain attached to the boots).

Warming the boots makes it easier if it seems like it needs too much force. Best of all is to dunk the boots into hot water so they soften fast and are then easier to remove. That also works well for boots that have feet in them.
Thanks for the info, I’ll put boots in the hot water and try gently to pull them off the plug as you said.

Did some experimenting with Ellie's CCToys body. Aside from a lack of muscle tone (and tattoo lol), it actually works really well with SW's latest Lara. The only thing that needed customizing was the hand pegs. The pegs on the body were a little too small and her gloves kept falling off. Easy enough to fix though.

CCToys Lara vs TBLeage S25B Lara
20211211_195657.jpg
20211211_195745.jpg

I still prefer the S25B for Lara. I just wish TBLeague could make their skin tones a little more accurate.
Both are a work in progress at the moment...and will probably remain so for the next 20 years or so when I've finally found every part I need. lol

Last edited:
Back