Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished getting my SWToys Lara 3.0 all onto a tbleague S27B for those interested in seeing how it looks.

Not one for the feint hearted as I have had to modify hands, straps, boots and the vest to fit.

Proportions are spot on though in my opinion, so if you are happy modifying figures this is what she will look like.

What exactly did you have to modify? I guess the pegs on the tbleague body are larger, did you dremel the hands and feet or just hot watered them?

What concerns me the most is you mentioning modifying the vest...

What exactly did you have to modify? I guess the pegs on the tbleague body are larger, did you dremel the hands and feet or just hot watered them?

What concerns me the most is you mentioning modifying the vest...
The pegs on the smaller phicen bodies are super small. I did a phicen swap on my black widow (used s25b which is one size bigger than s27b) and use tack to attach the hands. They will fall of occasionally when moved around but idk how to fix it. I reckon this is the same problem.

Ok this person is stupid the head is almost €75 with tax now and there may even be import costs too. The entire figure is only €125 and you can just sell the rest of the fig and you’d be left with a huge profit at this point.

That's why I only snipe. It's just stupid to bid other than the last 10 seconds of an auction.

I just received the SWToys Croft 3.0 figure along with a S27B body. What a mess! I don't know where to start from... Clother are way, way too big and I don't know how to modify the vest. @ZedBelkon please help! :LOL:

I am starting to think that the S27B is too small of a body. S25B could be a better compromise between the headsculpt and the clothes.

I am starting to think that the S27B is too small of a body. S25B could be a better compromise between the headsculpt and the clothes.
I tried putting them on an S25, they're too big for that body too. I'm wondering if the vest is shrinkable when heat gets applied to it? It is kind of a leathery/stretchy type of material after all. That could also go horribly wrong if too much heat got applied. lol
As for the pants, I think by wrapping up the mid section a bit with paper towel and tape, that could make it work.
I did that with the S25 when I made my RotTR Lara. Worked pretty good.
It's just the vest part has me a bit stumped for the moment. @ZedBelkon did a pretty darn good job making it fit like that.

Last edited:
Well, I think they will fit better on the S25B... Here's the comparison between S27B and stock body. Opinions? I confirm my impression that the S27B is slightly undersized for the sculpt. @glitch1044 can you take a similiar shot of the sculpt on the S25B bare body to see if the shoulders are a little broader?

EDIT: Added empiric coparison chart for some popular bodies, including HT Abigail, and the pale equivalent to S25B (A24A) and S27B (S26A).

LC_9.jpg

LC_5.jpg
LC_6.jpg
LC_7.jpg
LC_1.jpg
LC_2.jpg
LC_3.jpg
LC_4.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I think they will fit better on the S25B... Here's the comparison between S27B and stock body. Opinions? I confirm my impression that the S27B is slightly undersized for the sculpt. @glitch1044 can you take a similiar shot of the sculpt on the S25B bare body to see if the shoulders are a little broader?

EDIT: Added empiric coparison chart for some popular bodies, including HT Abigail, and the pale equivalent to S25B (A24A) and S27B (S26A).
These are all taken with the S25B. Don't mind the saran wrap and paper towel. Lol
Thats my way of making these bodies look little bit more normal around the waist area.
And it's currently the WIP body for my RotTR Lara, which is why I didn't really want to remove all the wrap.

I still think that Shadow vest is trash! I can't figure out how SW goofed up that bad. It doesn't seem to fit any sort of body. :S

20210928_164803.jpg
20210928_164853.jpg
20210928_165421.jpg
20210928_165536.jpg
20210928_164200.jpg

That Abigail body is pretty spot on for Lara. Too bad there's only one way to get it now: buy the whole figure for only $600-800, or buy that one body on ebay with the two right arms. :LOL:
It looks like I'll be giving that S25 a shot. lol

What’s the recipe for this ? I got the Sideshow Lara when she came out and it has been in the box since I took her out and thought this is nothing like the prototype photos

That looks really good!
I'm having a difficult time finding a tank top that fits that body. Which one are you using in that photo?
Thanks. Modified and dyed the tanktop that came with the Zombie Jill from SWTOYS Resident Evil. It had the best thin strap that's closer to the one she wears in the game. But you'll need to snip the strap and sew it back to make it tighter.

What’s the recipe for this ? I got the Sideshow Lara when she came out and it has been in the box since I took her out and thought this is nothing like the prototype photos
Phicen body, repaint the head. But the clothes are ok to be used. My temple of Osiris version is using the Sideshow Lara head.

Back