Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, Im still super pissed that the headsculpt is not being sold seperately, but I caved and decided to buy the figure while it’s still cheap. Shadow was my least favorite game and I have already gathered an entire outfit and accessory set for a Rise figure but just missing the headsculpt. Over the years Ive really come to hate the SWtoys 2.0 headsculpt I have. The skintone doesnt match any body and the head is severely undersized, meaning I have to use a smaller body but finding clothes for a small body is nearly impossible. Plus the head just isn’t that good to begin with, its very cartoony looking.

I have a few questions tho

- Which body is the best for a swap?
Ive seen people use the Abigail body but its impossible to find and Im worried about the rubber cracking since its an old figure. Ive also seen someone on here use a Phicen, but will the skintone match?

- Is the headsculpt still undersized again like the previous release?

- How bad is the body it comes with and can it be modified? It doesnt look like the worst body but the arms and legs are rather long and the shoulders seem very broad.

thanks everyone

The stock are rubbish IMO, way too skinny and lanky looking. As for the HT Abigail body I think it goes with any seamless body you don’t want to keep the figure in the same pose or or extreme poses. I have two Abigail bodies and the only primal I’ve run into is the stock color fading away aka the tan look HT gave the body.

Yeah, I think we're saying the same thing. The arms look big but not really defined, whereas the Abigail's arms are more sculpted.
Yup, I agree with you, the Abigail's arms are a closer match for the game, I prefer them. I think the whole of the s27b body as a package is a closer scale though. If you can add the Abigail arms to a smaller female body then maybe it works better. As a scale overall to the headsculpt, I think the s27b is the overall best solution.

But, whatever floats your boat, I'm content with what I've used And won't be changing it again...but I'm not particularly after a game specific Lara, more aaLara representative of the three games.

Finished my "Tomb Raider 2013" diorama. Not accurate, but I dig her look. Hope you like it

That is pretty nice! That looks so much better than any of the other versions that have been released so far.
Did you repaint that head sculpt yourself? The paint+rehair on it looks really good! Thats how I remember Lara for most of the game - covered in dirt and blood. Lol

That is pretty nice! That looks so much better than any of the other versions that have been released so far.
Did you repaint that head sculpt yourself? The paint+rehair on it looks really good! Thats how I remember Lara for most of the game - covered in dirt and blood. Lol
I didn’t paint the head. Only weathered, injured and haired it. I’m pretty comfortable with weathering but really struggle with painting from zero. Can never get the skin tones right.

Ok, so... I fired up the game to look at the in-game model. Found something interesting. First of all in photo mode there's a slider where you can set the muscle tone of the arms, I can't recall if in the course of the game Lara puts up more muscles, but the slider is definitely there. See this comparison:

Screenshot 2021-08-23 150413.png

Screenshot 2021-08-23 150458.png

Plus, the SW Toys figure is missing the back ammo pouches and the vertical strip holding the holster to the belt.

20210823143041_1.jpg
20210823143849_1.jpg

I swear to god I've seen tons of similar pouches but now I cannot find anything remotely looking like them. Any idea on how to source them? Also, any ideas on how to add the vertical strap to the holster?

Last edited:
That Abigail body is just so right. The body light is a nice touch, where did you get yours?
Get what? The figure? Body? Or background?

figure from onesixthkit, body I already had and the background is just the back cover from SotTR guide.

Definitely a stunner. Project_A, final question, what tank top did you use undearneath the vest?

I am also upgranding the M1911 gun(s? might cave in and give her akimbo pistols, even if not accurate).

I also tracked down a suitable diorama base but it disappeared from ebay, hopefully it will restock. Edit: restocked and bought the last one available.

s-l1600-2.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a stunner. Project_A, final question, what tank top did you use undearneath the vest?
Thank you! Honestly it’s my favorite of the swtoys Lara’s, even though it was my least favorite game of the reboot trilogy. As for the undershirt I just had a white tank top dyed blue(teal I think). I think why generic female tank top would work.

Ok this person is stupid the head is almost €75 with tax now and there may even be import costs too. The entire figure is only €125 and you can just sell the rest of the fig and you’d be left with a huge profit at this point.

I would just buy a whole figure… I’m sure the people who really want the sculpt are willing to pay for it.

Does anyone think the clothing would fit on a S17B body? It's usually my go to body so I hoped they would. It is a small bust body so I am thinking the tight clothing might fit over it like it does on the S27B.

Back