Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are nice, but yeah, that can get pretty pricey, fast. I guess that's why Detolfs are the go-to display option. Readily available and cheap. I'm a total dust freak, too. I couldn't stand to display anything out in the open and I have no pets and a hardwood floor! Kinda wish I wasn't, though. I'm envious of those who just enjoy having all their stuff out in the open. Meanwhile, all my stuff is packed away in boxes because I don't have a "perfect" means to display them. :(

Here's a super exciting, blurry, cell photo of the boxes of my latest acquisitions!

A9AD8E12-AA6A-47CA-804C-50E7902C4341-2252-0000032A4E8C5B8B_zps2189bdd3.jpg

I'm on photo strike till someone buys me a damn good camera, dammit!

Thanks minivader. It's the obitsu large stand. Got it from Hlj recently.

Here's the link

https://www.hlj.com/product/OBTMLSTL-D01C/Sup

It's pretty good although I modified slightly to add extra claws for the rear wheels.

Don't bother with the small/regular stand. It's too flimsy to support 1/6 figures. You can see it on Sharivan but I had to add extra weight to the base support the weight of the figure..

Shaider just came in today along with G3-X.

Just need to scout for the perfect acrylic display case for them.

Still have Juspion and G4 on pre-order. Once all in. I might be done with Medicom. Maybe collecting alogether... lol

What's the going price for a Shaider right now? I'd love to own one.

I got shaider for about $270 but looking at ebay they're going about $350. Damn sweet looking figure.

How did you modify the 1/3 stand? I find the Medicom styled stand to useful, just have the clamp around 1 of the thigh. Cost like $5.

Also do you know the company Eternal Black Sun Enterprise? Seems they are also doing 1/6 Kamen Riders & 1/6 Rider Bikes, though the only Riders they have are Black/Black RX & Shadowmoon all with LED eyes, they have tons of licensed 1/6 Bikes from Old Cyclone, New Cyclone to Rider 1st Cyclones, V3, and few Carbon Fiber versions.

Since the 1/6 Riders look very similar to Medicoms, I was wondering whether they had agreements with Medicom to provide Medicom the Bikes while they get to sell modified Riders?

Here's the link

https://www.hlj.com/product/OBTMLSTL-D01C/Sup

It's pretty good although I modified slightly to add extra claws for the rear wheels.

Don't bother with the small/regular stand. It's too flimsy to support 1/6 figures. You can see it on Sharivan but I had to add extra weight to the base support the weight of the figure..

Didn't really modify the stand. I just used some part that came with the stand and made some minor adjustments to accommodate holding the bike. I also used the shaft and claws of the 1/6 stand to hold the rear tire.

Yeah I am aware of Eternal Black Sun Enterprise. I used to have their Hopper bike for my Medicom Rider Black( both regrettably sold off in 2010) But I find the bikes a bit too tall(at least for hopper)

Hoping for more official Medicom vehicles like Hurricane & Saibarian to be made. I kinda regretted not getting Kikaida's side machine cos its really hard to find at retail now.

I'm looking for an Old Cyclone, Medicom is too expensive, so i wonder if Eternal Black Sun's Cyclone the same as Medicom.

Hoping for more official Medicom vehicles like Hurricane & Saibarian to be made. I kinda regretted not getting Kikaida's side machine cos its really hard to find at retail now.

Looking at pics available online, Medicom's design is much better. However, the light up feature may compensate for the esthetics. I believe you can see better pics at artoftoy.com. I saw an auction for the old cyclone close foress than a hundred recently.

Last edited:
do you mean the 1/6 figures or the bikes?

there just isn't too many photos of Eternal Enterprise stuffs, and looking at the small photos & accessories the Black series looks pretty close.

the bikes though not sure since i never seen both in real life.

Looking at pics available online, Medicom's design is much better. However, the light up feature may compensate for the lack of design. I believe you can see better pics at artoftoy.com. I saw an auction for the old cyclone close foress than a hundred recently.

do you have a reference between medicom Old Cyclone & Enterprise Cyclone?

from the small pics i can only make out the bottom stand is abit different.

can't tell anything about materials used.

do medicoms come with light-up functions?

Yeah I meant their bikes.

do you have a reference between medicom Old Cyclone & Enterprise Cyclone?

from the small pics i can only make out the bottom stand is abit different.

can't tell anything about materials used.

do medicoms come with light-up functions?

I can't really find any comparison pics but from what I can see online the general shape is just not as accurate as medicom's. You can view it here.

https://www.artoftoy.com/rebofcyc.html

No, medicom's doesn't come with any electronic features. The downside I feel about Medicom's cyclone is that some of the details could be much better like the seat. Another nitpick is that it is all plastic. Therefore doesn't feel solid IMO.

This is of course my opinion and i no way I'm making comparison with the Eternal Enterprise version because I have never handled their cyclone before.

I'm not sure the link you posted is the Enterprise version becoz the box art is different from what i see, plain carbon fiber themed box with Rider logo on it.

I can't really find any comparison pics but from what I can see online the general shape is just not as accurate as medicom's. You can view it here.

https://www.artoftoy.com/rebofcyc.html

No, medicom's doesn't come with any electronic features. The downside I feel about Medicom's cyclone is that some of the details could be much better like the seat. Another nitpick is that it is all plastic. Therefore doesn't feel solid IMO.

This is of course my opinion and i no way I'm making comparison with the Eternal Enterprise version because I have never handled their cyclone before.

I see. I assumed because from pics is saw online, they were generally shaped similar. You can view some online pics on ebay Malaysia.

Mind pointing out the big difference between the shape of Medicom & the one in the pic?

I see. I assumed because from pics is saw online, they were generally shaped similar. You can view some online pics on ebay Malaysia.

Back