Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos here! Really loved seeing your figures and collection.

Though is there anybody here that has purchased any of the latest Medicom Kamen Rider figures? Apparently there is a new GENESIS Real Action Hero line? Just wanted to see what do you guys think about them.

I have really been enjoying Kamen Rider Build so far, and will most likely get one if Medicom releases Build.

Heeeeey it's been a while!

So Kamen Rider statues, especially larger scale ones don't happen often so when i saw Megahouse had included Kamen Rider 1 in their Ultimate Article line i had to pick him up!

He's advertised at 15.75 inches tall so i estimated him to be around 1/5 scale but in hand i can confirm he's actually 1/4 as the figure itself without the base stands about 17 inches tall in his wide stance and putting him next to other 1/4 pieces he scales nicely. So yes definitely 1/4 scale.

He's made completely out of PVC and ABS (his scarf is mixed media), so yes this statue is entirely plastic and weighs maybe 1-2kilo or less, so if material bothers you then stay away.....but if you just want a good looking, old skool Kamen Rider statue in 1/4 then i very much recommend him especially as he's only $250-300.

He comes with a set of switch out arms for a battle ready pose or henshin pose or you can of course mix and match. The base take 3 AAA batteries and the switch on the front clicks over once to turn on the lights in the head and clicks over again to turn on the animated lights in the belt....it's a really great little light up feature...i would have killed for sound effects lol.

You can pick up him up and other from the UA line at BBTS if you are in the USA, i got mine from AmiAmi with free shipping.

https://www.megahouse.co.jp/products/ulti_art/ Heres the link to the Megahouse site where you can see other statues in the like from Kikaider to the recently announced Godzilla. And mor eKamen Rider is coming with 555 next in the line.

Heres the pics and a video review is coming soon!

MjhaUi2.jpg

nkSVuGN.jpg

00GWLNV.jpg

FFoVfwu.jpg

8lyMYkb.jpg

uyR1dfy.jpg

SJC0sRn.jpg

8GNI8w9.jpg

yparMA0.jpg

iUsNilv.jpg

Nice! How do the Ichiban Kuji 12? riders feel in hand? How?s the paint apps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time ago, Hobby Japan Magazine had a special story featuring SIC Kamen Rider mods. One of them had a unreleased SIC style motorcycle (Cruiser) for Kamen Rider-X
I wanted to have it, so here I made one myself.

RiderXCruiserCustom_02 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_04 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_05 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_06 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_07 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_08 by kyewans, on Flickr
RiderXCruiserCustom_09 by kyewans, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back