1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection Star What?!

Here are my (mostly) SW shelves.

5b4414dbdc3e9bcca9a935a56c9f460f.jpg

6cd76f0ae9e9bb6c7c767652ea725d4c.jpg

0ad7aa02814e2f8371d88ec5cb97fe09.jpg

c153d9fd05543d56b38028df5c6912e4.jpg

Nice collection Star What?!

Here are my (mostly) SW shelves.

5b4414dbdc3e9bcca9a935a56c9f460f.jpg

6cd76f0ae9e9bb6c7c767652ea725d4c.jpg

0ad7aa02814e2f8371d88ec5cb97fe09.jpg

c153d9fd05543d56b38028df5c6912e4.jpg
Impressive.....and very clean and neat. I want that Jabba.

Thanks TonTon. I really like this thread the most, as it gives you some ideas for sure. Makes one also curse about the items that you can't or could not get.

I got some more to share.....

pjrOmOh.jpg

83mkish.jpg

Last edited:
Ah Malgus, such a great figure. Of course, armor is a bit cheap, but still he is good looking badass. He was actually my very first figure. I loved him in SWTOR and found his figure on internet somehow. From there, i toke the path to the dark side and start collecting figures ... damn you, Malgus.

I had to go all the way back to this statement made by you Futurion.....from 2017/Pg 106. Malgus was my first figure also. Even though not a Hot Toys, I gravitated to this character from the video cinematic movie or cut scenes I should say. Never played the game, but this character just seemed evil and bad. One of the best boxes for art also. I am an old school SW fan (late forties), but I do venture out of the Lucas Six. For me.....not damn you Malgus, but, "You cannot resist the power of the dark side."

EkIu7vm.jpg

Nice display TonTon! I like your figures in the Detolf and that you're limiting figs per shelf. It makes for a nice uncluttered arrangement. I know it's a challenge with so many great releases, means expanding the display too. I spy the ssc E-Web cannon up there... Very cool. :)

Anyone there with camera experience know what the best lens would be to use indoors to show the entire collection ? Don't know if fisheye would distort things too much ?

Anyone there with camera experience know what the best lens would be to use indoors to show the entire collection ? Don't know if fisheye would distort things too much ?

Around 20mm would probably be good for a wide angle lens. Anything wider than that and you start to get a lot of distortion, so that becomes more of a personal preference thing.

For reference, 35mm is the closest to the human eye, so anything less than that will have some distortion.

Around 20mm would probably be good for a wide angle lens. Anything wider than that and you start to get a lot of distortion, so that becomes more of a personal preference thing.

For reference, 35mm is the closest to the human eye, so anything less than that will have some distortion.

OK thanks mate.

Here are four photos. I will upload more later. Terrific stuff everyone. I need lighting and some more diorama pieces.

ESB Boba
bdRwngW.jpg

Director Krennic with Mando Deathtroopers (I wish the Director had the same style base as the troopers)
1Cp9OFy.jpg

Commander Cody shooting the place up.
JstZCWP.jpg

ROTJ Stormies trying to kill Ewoks on the Endor moon.
2rGpGF0.jpg

Thank you SwedishHeat for the feedback on "How To Post Photos". It really helped.
Hey Star What? Nice collection and display, the troopers are really nice! I like how you guys are incorporating the dio pieces in with the figures, very cool.

I agree when you mentioned that it can be frustrating to see all these great figures that will likely never make into ones collection. Having started up collecting late into the HT Star Wars license, I find it's bitter sweet in this respect, because many of essential character versions have already been produced and retired. The secondary market does present a last hope of sorts, but it can be a tough pill for sure.

Still really glad to be here for the current releases. I do hope we see more troopers in the future. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Star What? Nice collection and display, the troopers are really nice! I like how you guys are incorporating the dio pieces in with the figures, very cool.

I agree when you mentioned that it can be frustrating to see all these great figures that will likely never make into ones collection. Having started up collecting late into the HT Star Wars license, I find it's bitter sweet in this respect, because many of essential character versions have already been produced and retired. The secondary market does present a last hope of sorts, but it can be a tough pill for sure.

Still really glad to be here for the current releases. I do hope we see more troopers in the future. ;)

Cheers endo1. I got some of the diorama pieces from the aquarium section at Walmart and the rest at other various pet stores. Michaels is another good spot besides some hobby stores.

Where missing out on various figures are concerned, I usually tell myself, "It can always be worse." I guess we are fortunate to obtain some pieces.....especially during these times. Did you display your ESB Vader as yet?

Take care.

Thanks SW? for the tip on the dio pieces, I'll have a look next time I'm there.

Yeah, for sure, I agree there's a lot to be thankful for in current releases some real favs coming up. I guess no time to waste looking back with regret... so many awesome figs and now more flooding the zone May 4th week!

:yess:I sure did! I have my ESB 40th Vader displayed top shelf with the upturned, open left hand. And the hilt in right hand, it's that iconic scene we all seem to like posing him in, the base just works so perfect for that. Really awesome! I've also been thinking about adding a wire to the cape to complete the look! Just got Boba ESB 40th in and it's phenomenal figure! Need to do a bit rearranging to fit him in with Han in Carbonite. Should work out just fine! ;)

Back