1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the second person I’ve seen here using the Hasbro Queen Amidala dolls from the late 90’s in their display.

Hot Toys really needs to release a Padme figure. Any version.

This is the second person I’ve seen here using the Hasbro Queen Amidala dolls from the late 90’s in their display.

Absolutely. I would prefer the first dress she wears in Phantom Menace, with the lights at the bottom.

Absolutely. I would prefer the first dress she wears in Phantom Menace, with the lights at the bottom.

This is the second person I?ve seen here using the Hasbro Queen Amidala dolls from the late 90?s in their display.

It's definitely the most iconic version of her, and would easily have the most shelf presence. When I think of seeing TPM in theatres as a ''kid'' it's always the image I remember most, Amidala in the red dress. For that reason it's my number 1 most wanted figure across all films/shows. Just love the Geisha-inspired look.

The white Geonosis outfit is a given at some point, and is iconic in its own way. Personally, I'd prefer them to hold that one back until they do an AOTC Anakin to go with it. Which likely wouldn't happen until after CW Anakin releases. We already have a couple of figures to go with the TPM version.

I think the top two requested looks I’ve seen here are the Tatooine/Geonosis and full queen costume from TPM.

I also like the more action oriented outfit from the end of TPM. But any of them would do.

It’s unfortunate the figure in the white costume is MIA, though I hope they’re just working on improving it. It would be nice to get that figure since it can also be put in a TCW display.

It's definitely the most iconic version of her, and would easily have the most shelf presence. When I think of seeing TPM in theatres as a ''kid'' it's always the image I remember most, Amidala in the red dress. For that reason it's my number 1 most wanted figure across all films/shows. Just love the Geisha-inspired look.

The white Geonosis outfit is a given at some point, and is iconic in its own way. Personally, I'd prefer them to hold that one back until they do an AOTC Anakin to go with it. Which likely wouldn't happen until after CW Anakin releases. We already have a couple of figures to go with the TPM version.

Geonosis white outfit Padme is just fine with me, and padawan Anakin too, which I strongly believe they will be released in the foreseeable future.

I think the top two requested looks I’ve seen here are the Tatooine/Geonosis and full queen costume from TPM.

I also like the more action oriented outfit from the end of TPM. But any of them would do.

It’s unfortunate the figure in the white costume is MIA, though I hope they’re just working on improving it. It would be nice to get that figure since it can also be put in a TCW display.

Geonosis white outfit Padme is just fine with me, and padawan Anakin too, which I strongly believe they will be released in the foreseeable future.

The correct answer is they need to make both, and both would sell. Watch them go and make Episode III Pregnant Padme instead now. Tbh at this stage I'd take it :rotfl

Anyone have suggestions for lighting a full 30" billy or pax shelf? Any good LED channels or solid strip lights (that screw in) around 28" in length?

here was my attempt at a padme Geonosis custom in that outfit. i have her standing with anakin mace windu and yoda on the shelf. so i figured i would pull her for a photo shoot. IMG_0380.jpg

Nice work. Better than anything I've seen out there. Hopefully Hot Toys does drop that Geonosis Padme figure for those who want it.

Screenshot_20210329-122527_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210329-122538_WhatsApp.jpg

These guys just arrived from Popcultcha and for retail too!
Adding some doubles to the collection with Dooku and another Cody set to arrive this or next week.

Damn I had no idea and missed it.

Yeah man,it was last,last Friday arvo that I seen them on the site.
Dlx Kenobi,Dlx R2,Dooku,Remnant trooper,Dx 17 Maul,Incinerator trooper and the ERG.

I didn't hesitate in ordering,but while I was txting mates who needed Obiwan,I missed out on ordering the Remnant trooper which is 1 figure I don't have.
I also managed another Cody.
They did mention that a few Cody's are still not payment finalised,so if anyone is still chasing him,maybe keep an eye on the site too as he MAY pop up again.

Back