1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Besta units and quite like them. They are a good size and orientation for 1/6 scale figs, and you can add optional glass shelves (two widths.) I don't love the Detolf units much either, but they've gone a bit cheaper at IKEA so I've contemplated getting one just to try.

My house has a decent amount of dust and I did notice the Detolfs do have maybe 3/16" gaps all around the glass panes that I thought become be a dust entry issue. The Bestas seal pretty well in terms of dust, and you can get glass or solid doors for them.

I setup a "stadium-seating" type display in my Moducase cabinets - these are two DF120s next to each other. These are quick pics from my iphone and don't do it justice.

Wow, awesome - would love to see higher res version of that first pic.

My SW collection in Ikea Billy fully sealed, dust and moisture proofed, currently working on the lightings.

20210511-142722.jpg

Same here... Ikea Billy's.
Adjusted doors to almost no gaps and added rubber weatherstipping. Virtually no dust.
I dust maybe 5-6 times a year but could probably be fine doing it twice.

Billy's do look nice, can you fit 5 shelves in for 1/6 figures? Looks like it'd be possible from that pic.

Sharp looking display there Shadow_wolf. Standout for me is the Ventress figure, very nice.

Thank you Egel :) I just wish HT would make Ventress figure, I think she is popular enough to be made into a figure?

2021-05-14-13-52-11.jpg

Going to attach my custom the LED strips to my Billy soon.

I have to say I see a lot of crappy customs, but that Ventress is not one of them. Looks really, really good shadow.

Excellent pose indeed. Would be perfect had Hot Toys figured out a way to get more articulation at the ankles.

Back