Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (September 3rd, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so that Wong can sign his cast.

giphy-downsized.gif

That's so Wong.

Oh oh Simu is in hot water now that TMZ dug up his old reddit posts where he says being a pedo is no different than being gay from a biological standpoint and that those folks need help.

In some weird roundabout way he linked both together while trying not to link them together by saying he doesn’t support conversion therapy but that pedo’s do obviously need help.

It’s really a convoluted and risky connection he tried to make there.

Oh oh Simu is in hot water now that TMZ dug up his old reddit posts where he says being a pedo is no different than being gay from a biological standpoint and that those folks need help.

In some weird roundabout way he linked both together while trying not to link them together by saying he doesn’t support conversion therapy but that pedo’s do obviously need help.

Disney hit the jackpot with him. :LOL:

I can't wait for his upcoming memoir, "I Hate Blacks and Jews"

Word is, Mel Gibson already secured the rights for the film adaption.

Well not really.

RF called the guy who signs his pay check an idiot.

Guess who was not cast in the Flash movie being produced by that idiot lol

I believe the deleted account has been linked to him, from what I’ve read, but that’s unconfirmed at this point. Such nuance is lost on the mob but if it can be proven it was him, he’s finished.

It’s funny cause everyone expects the mcu actors to be perfect angels who accept everyone and hate bad tyranny but they are human actors who have different views and probably said some messed up **** before Twitter made everyone so soft

It’s funny cause everyone expects the mcu actors to be perfect angels who accept everyone and hate bad tyranny but they are human actors who have different views and probably said some messed up **** before Twitter made everyone so soft
How is he not accepting everyone? Wouldn't the more "tolerant" stance be to declare that "love is love" and that pedophilia is no less immoral than homosexuality or beastiality or heterosexuality?

But as our society moves further and further away from Biblical principles statements like his become more and more outrageous to mainstream culture but not for long. In time "progress" will demand that pedophilia, incest, and every other form of sexual activity that the Bible calls an abomination will be seen as perfectly normal and acceptable.

Then people will be cancelled when old tweets surface claiming that pedophilia was ever immoral, just as we're currently seeing with homosexuality. We just aren't quite there yet.

How is he not accepting everyone? Wouldn't the more "tolerant" stance be to declare that "love is love" and that pedophilia is no less immoral than homosexuality or beastiality or heterosexuality?

But as our society moves further and further away from Biblical principles statements like his become more and more outrageous to mainstream culture but not for long. In time "progress" will demand that pedophilia, incest, and every other form of sexual activity that the Bible calls an abomination will be seen as perfectly normal and acceptable.

Then people will be cancelled when old tweets surface claiming that pedophilia was ever immoral, just as we're currently seeing with homosexuality. We just aren't quite there yet.
Future Kevin Spacey and Brian Singer will be social super stars lol

I find your post equal parts true, horrifying and unavoidable. Have thought similar myself. Off to the fate of Rome we go. o_O As for Simu, and reading about this Reddit stuff now has me remembering the actor's name, while it looks bad, upon close reading there "could" be an amount of taking certain posts out of context, and again, to my understanding it hasn't been 100% verified it was him. I have no stake in this but would like to uphold "innocent until proven guilty," especially in our current climate.

giphy (60).gif

This guy was Twitter's favorite son last week. Now based on their modus operandi they will have to cancel him. Oh well, on to the next life to ruin.

Are they going to cancel his Hot Toys and Hasbro figures? Where is the swift Disney sanctioned public tar and feathering that Gina Carano received? Waiting for a statement Disney:tap

Uh, not exactly. This is what happens when we take things out of context. Here's an excerpt from an article I read on the topic:

Liu's tweets appear to be in reference to the controversy surrounding the offensive 2015 Reddit post that was attributed to him. In the comment, the author, a Reddit user named "nippedinthebud," starts by calling themselves a "Canadian actor." He claimed to have played a pedophile in a recent project and the experience "completely changed the way I look at pedophilia and has made me much more sympathetic to anyone who is born with those urges." The author went on to claim that "cures" for pedophilia were as ineffective as "conversion therapy" for gay people. In another post, the author appeared to suggest that pedophilia was on a "spectrum" like homosexuality, notes The Daily Mail.

So he basically said neither pedophilia nor gayness can be "cured" as neither are "diseases". That was the extent of the comparison. Much ado about nothing.

BTW, HT has shown the rest of the Shang-Chi accessories, which is what I (mistakenly) THOUGHT I'd be reading about when I clicked on this under new posts. :lol

Uh, not exactly. This is what happens when we take things out of context. Here's an excerpt from an article I read on the topic:

Liu's tweets appear to be in reference to the controversy surrounding the offensive 2015 Reddit post that was attributed to him. In the comment, the author, a Reddit user named "nippedinthebud," starts by calling themselves a "Canadian actor." He claimed to have played a pedophile in a recent project and the experience "completely changed the way I look at pedophilia and has made me much more sympathetic to anyone who is born with those urges." The author went on to claim that "cures" for pedophilia were as ineffective as "conversion therapy" for gay people. In another post, the author appeared to suggest that pedophilia was on a "spectrum" like homosexuality, notes The Daily Mail.

So he basically said neither pedophilia nor gayness can be "cured" as neither are "diseases". That was the extent of the comparison. Much ado about nothing.

BTW, HT has shown the rest of the Shang-Chi accessories, which is what I (mistakenly) THOUGHT I'd be reading about when I clicked on this under new posts. :lol
But gays are not going to appreciate and already are not appreciating his comparison and using the word “urges”.

TMZ owner who is gay being one of them.

That’s it….

Cancel-Liu

But gays are not going to appreciate and already are not appreciating his comparison and using the word “urges”.

TMZ owner who is gay being one of them.

That’s it….

Cancel-Liu
Yeah, but he used the word "urges" to describe pedophiles, not gays. Plus it's TMZ, which is (maybe) one step above The National Enquirer. I'm surprised they didn't report that he said those things while being "probed" after having been abducted by aliens.

Back