Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone got a van gogh today in one sixth republic via facebook.

Proof.jpg

Ok guys ,

I'm taking a Van Gogh project on

Rocco for sculpt hat pipe hands wine ect

Iris tailor for this outfit weathered

Robbie is interested in shoes accessories

I have put thread up in the interest section one for sculpt and one for clothes set .

I'm trying to make this come true for a lot of people with a great bunch of our finest ssf artists

Put you name down in the thread if your wanting a full set .

Could you tell me someone ?
Serang , Is he bought a lavish motor bike with the money stolen from us ?
Whether he is an artist, or whether just a thief ?
He is either sincere man to work, or just a liar ?
I do not know.
However, it seems not reached the work to a lot of people.
And, there is no honest answer from him.

I live in Korea and hate to see this happen to international buyers. He must of made all figures for the domestic market because there is nothing negative on him here in Korea. Just negative over seas. I have called him up on behalf of someone, and all he could come up is excuses, excuses, and more excuses!!! I am a Korean-American and I just hate when artist leave their clients up to dry.

As many of you know, I am a partner at fullmetal's customs. That is why we don't take all the money up front when Jon under takes a project. We ask for half, when he is 3 to 5 days from the project, and the other half when he is about 2 days from finishing. During the project, I update with pics to keep the buyer in the loop.

It just sickens my stomach, especially when it turns out the person is Korean... I sympathize with you all because I have been taken also, although not by Serang, and not that much money. But I learned a hard lesson. Always, and I mean always, check your paypal to make sure the time has not run out, and if you have never dealt with the person always pay the 5%!

I live in Korea and hate to see this happen to international buyers. He must of made all figures for the domestic market because there is nothing negative on him here in Korea. Just negative over seas. I have called him up on behalf of someone, and all he could come up is excuses, excuses, and more excuses!!! I am a Korean-American and I just hate when artist leave their clients up to dry.

As many of you know, I am a partner at fullmetal's customs. That is why we don't take all the money up front when Jon under takes a project. We ask for half, when he is 3 to 5 days from the project, and the other half when he is about 2 days from finishing. During the project, I update with pics to keep the buyer in the loop.

It just sickens my stomach, especially when it turns out the person is Korean... I sympathize with you all because I have been taken also, although not by Serang, and not that much money. But I learned a hard lesson. Always, and I mean always, check your paypal to make sure the time has not run out, and if you have never dealt with the person always pay the 5%!

Well said, I completely agree..

Being Korean has nothing to do with it and Serang's behaviour doesn't reflect on anyone other than himself.

He's a ******, like douches the world over.

Back