Serang's OBG12 'Beethoven' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's Aprill Project OBG13 'Beethoven'.

Tell me about. Absolutely beautiful work serang. I can't wait to see the outfit.

Will you include a Piano with this one?:wink1:

Blitz I take back what I said. This will not be an easy pass fro me. I might get a fullset with the second HS. This is truly amazing! :exactly:

:lol you have succumbed to the beauty....

This interests me more than the God of Guitar. I just hope the cost isn't above my price range

:lol you have succumbed to the beauty....

This interests me more than the God of Guitar. I just hope the cost isn't above my price range

I won't be buying Beethoven's grand package like I did with Jimi. Maybe one day when the statute of limitations expire I'll explain why Jimi is so special to both my wife and I, but at the moment I can't really talk about it :lol

Beethoven has no significance other than reading about him as a kid and being amazed at his accomplishments. Wasn't considering this until I saw the second HS. That head sculpt just resonates emotion, intensity, and concentration like no other sculpt I've seen yet in 1/6 scale. That includes Jimi. What a year this is and with Bob Marley and Prince on board :panic::panic:

I might have to ask the Mafia for a small loan :lol

I won't be buying Beethoven's grand package like I did with Jimi. Maybe one day when the statute of limitations expire I'll explain why Jimi is so special to both my wife and I, but at the moment I can't really talk about it :lol

Say no more:naughty

Beethoven has no significance other than reading about him as a kid and being amazed at his accomplishments. Wasn't considering this until I saw the second HS. That head sculpt just resonates emotion, intensity, and concentration like no other sculpt I've seen yet in 1/6 scale. That includes Jimi. What a year this is and with Bob Marley and Prince on board :panic::panic:

I'm a huge classical music fan, so this means a lot to me. But after seeing the cost for the Jimi set, I'm a little worried. I am limited by the amount I spend, so if I do decide I want this, I won't be able to afford anything else till the end of the year.:thud:

185B3E3F4F9419D60F6AEE

"I am getting deaf... but my eyes and heart still clear, i can feel the music..."

Hi, this is a my first test painting for Beethoven head sculpt.
He's clothing is not for him, it is a just for 'image testing'.
Real beethoven clothing under in progress.

Also, Beethoven's hearing aid.
He used many different style hearing aid, it is a very popular and portable handy hearing aid.

Good lord, you're painting is unreal.
I love your style of painting, they look like old classic oil on canvas painting, and that images popped out of the canvas.
Magnificent artistry. :clap

Love the fact that he is looking into Bob Marley and Prince!!!!
Gotta go with the Purple Rain look along with the custom guitar based off his "Symbol"!!!!!

Wow Serang, that is just awesome. Any idea when these will be up for sale?

Very very nice Serang! I'm liking this very much! Also cant wait for Jimi!

This is absolute beautiful piece! Really pretty job! You would sell it to concerts hall!

Hi All,
Finally, my Beethoven 'Composer Version' finished!
Please enjoy it~!
Thanks,

Serang.

P.S.; Beethoven 'Maestro Version' also updated soon, maybe tomorrow.

1759DB374FF3005C0E7608

Back