Serang's OBG12 'Beethoven' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your figure choices, love your execution. And that is one of the coolest 1/6 figure photo series' I have ever seen, just brilliant.

So I see people mention that these kinds of figures may be outside their price range. How much is this release intended to be?

Fantastic figure by the way. The sculpt and tailoring are amazing. The style you go for is so dynamic it is like a moving painting rather than a figurine. I feel like any person, no matter their appearance, done in this style could look fascinating.

Edit: Ah I see the prices on his site.

Last edited:
Maestro version updated!
Now really finished this project!
Thanks,

Serang.

12326D434FF5DCA51D0604

1834CE434FF5DCA81AC1EE

Not sure which one I like more. Their both beautiful works of art Serang. You have outdone yourself once again:clap

Thanks you qbomb71, BlitzOUT.

Personally, i like Composer version little more than Maestro version.
Maestro version is a very iconic Beethoven, every people imagined.
Composer version is a more close to real beethoven-one of the human- behind the maestro title.

Thanks you qbomb71, BlitzOUT.

Personally, i like Composer version little more than Maestro version.
Maestro version is a very iconic Beethoven, every people imagined.
Composer version is a more close to real beethoven-one of the human- behind the maestro title.

When will these be up for order? And will they both be the same price? I must say I do prefer the Maestro version, if not for the incredible passion he has, standing with his eyes closed and his arms stretched out. It's incredible :thud:

When will these be up for order? And will they both be the same price? I must say I do prefer the Maestro version, if not for the incredible passion he has, standing with his eyes closed and his arms stretched out. It's incredible :thud:

Beethoven will be available few hours later.
Now i make final decision for ordering details.
Ready for coming Beethoven now!
Thanks,

Serang.

Your killing me Serang:thud: Not sure how I'm going to afford either version. I might have to sell some stuff:( But they are so tempting.

Do you have any plans for more classical artists as part of your Oldies but Goldies line?

These are beautiful! My g/f is a huge classical music fan and fell in love with them instantly alas I cannot afford them at the moment :(

:lol Nope. Don't collect Iron Man......

Wasn't into Ironman until I saw the movie. I fell in love with the superhero and I have to say my Mark I is probably one of my favorite figures out of all of them. A definite top 5

Wow those are some good prices. Jimi was more expensive but I guess its because it was a lot more work and not to mention the guitars.

I'll see what I can come up with and I might get me a Composer Version.

Last edited:
Back