SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some preview photos start to pop up on sideshow
1125x682_previewbanner_903755_AlitaFig.jpg

Well there we go! Looks pretty cool actually. Reminds me of the Metal Gear Raiden figure. Keep in mind though they have previewed these figures before and nothing ever got made. Valerian comes to mind.

BAALTA I knew was Battle Angel Alita. It looks cool to me, ill give it that but just like Valerian, if it flops, she'll never be released. For all the complaining already, at least its something different guys.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

BAALTA I knew was Battle Angel Alita. It looks cool to me, ill give it that but just like Valerian, if it flops, she'll never be released. For all the complaining already, at least its something different guys.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Im actually hoping Alita gets produced. As you said it is something different. Hot Toys did do Avatar which was a James Cameron movie so I can see them going through with Alita.

I’ve just seen a comment saying there is a new predator figure? Is this the original predator?

I think behind aqua man you can see the 1/4 batman begins stand. I wonder if the 1/4 joker figure is there with the final product head sculpt 😁

I’ve just seen a comment saying there is a new predator figure? Is this the original predator?

No, people would actually want that, there might be money to be made there. So instead they've made a figure of an almost universally disliked design from the new film that will probably bomb.

Back