SDCC 2018 Hot Toys News and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Facebook groups and Insta there are spoilers that it will be Darth Maul, Arkham Batgirl, Aquaman, Suri from Black Panther, John Wick and others (another one from Arkham).
Let‘s see if it‘s true.

85E86B17-56E7-4675-AC3A-065A504FB380.jpeg

I would love to see Cable from Deadpool 2.

Those are guesses pieced from our boards.

Someone who‘s already there posted some kind of riddles on FB about the figures, and it‘s mostly the ones on the pics.
So I thought I share it here in this thread too, cause someone asked me to.
In some hours we see if it‘s true.

I think a Battle Angel figure could be cool. I feel that Batgirl will be shown and perhaps a character from Black Panther but I would not count on any of those others from that composite. Honestly that line up looks kinda of bland

My guess would be:

Star Wars
-ESB Han
-ESB Lando
-RotJ Biker Scout
-Darth Maul
-OT 3PO
-Showing the Death Star Trooper yet again

DC
-Upcoming Movie Aquaman
-Arkham Batgirl
-Arkham Scarecrow

That's about all I can think of realistically and not simply based on want (and even that Arkham Scarecrow may be a reach)

I think a Battle Angel figure could be cool. I feel that Batgirl will be shown and perhaps a character from Black Panther but I would not count on any of those others from that composite. Honestly that line up looks kinda of bland
I agree, that lineup isn't mind blowing at all. Maul is the only one I'd actually buy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I predict 4 more Iron Man armors, Tony Stark in track suit from IW, Captain Marvel, Old Hank Pym in Ant Man suit, Captain Marvel, Shuri, M'Baku, Claw, Amazing Spider-Man video Game, Shazam, Arkham Knight Bat Girl, Arkham Origins Batman, Bespin Lando, Bespin Han, Mace Windu, Bespin Luke 2, Maz Katana, Poe Dameron, Shirtless Kylo Ren, Space Cow, Reloaded Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, and Hellboy from the new movie.

Who in the hell wanted that thing? 10 people at most? Meanwhile, I can hear the pained screams of thousands and thousands of Batman Returns fans. That piece of plastic looks like a purple, shiny turd.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to be super disappointed by SDCC this year. Not just Hot Toys.

Back