SDCC 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just buy the funko exclusives on ebay for cost lol. It's amazing some poeple wait in line forever and then don't even sell the pop for over cost. oh well.

I need to grab the SDCC MMPR Megazord pop this year. It does suck that the NECA TMNT sets were sold out. I'm sure they will be more available. Has DC released their exclusive comics yet? I wasn't impressed with Boom! or others' offerings.

Last year Neca had so many TMNT sets. Super easy to pick up. I'm sure it'll be the same this year.

Will be interesting as these seem to sell out much faster than the arcade versions. I'm holding out that I can still get some for cost + shipping.

Not sure who in their right mind would sell SDCC exclusives for C+S :dunno

Just waaaaayyyyyy too expensive to attend the show to do that plus most guys won't appreciate it anyway. I'd sooner just keep it myself.

Not sure who in their right mind would sell SDCC exclusives for C+S :dunno

Just waaaaayyyyyy too expensive to attend the show to do that plus most guys won't appreciate it anyway. I'd sooner just keep it myself.

No clue. Happens every year on Ebay.

Well I'm picking up a few exclusives this year. I will list some on eBay but I always start my price at SRP. If it sells higher that's not on me.

I just buy the funko exclusives on ebay for cost lol.

I've heard this is possible! That even day of you could find exclusives on eBay, right?

Will definitely try and exercise more restraint with vendors this year. I always try my best to not be gouged by sellers. But the anxiety of "damn, what if I don't buy this now and it sells out later" mentally sets in, haha.

That mentality is super hard to work through. I've picked up multiple exclusives at cost. Picked up ex Funko Dr strange, Lego ex's, and Neca figs last year for cost.

This year is kinda meh for me after seeing the exclusives offered so far. There are a few I'm picking up but not as many as the last couple years.

I'm starting to get really stoked. Not much longer now, Freaks! You guys trying to snag any exclusives? My girlfriend was thinking of trying to get into Funko. But NOPE. Decided we weren't going to even try. Kind of bummed the NECA TMNT set is sold out. I wonder if they'll have more for the show.

NECA will have more at the show. I think there will be 4000 sets at SDCC (so thats about 800 a day). I believe NECA listed 1000 for their pre-sales last month. The set has an edition size of 5000.

Yeah, any of you guys getting together for dinner or anything? I'd like to meet up with some of you and put some names to faces!

Yeah, any of you guys getting together for dinner or anything? I'd like to meet up with some of you and put some names to faces!

I think with all that's going on, if we just stay current with this thread we should find one another at some point. Might be hard to plan so impromptu "hey Ill be here if u wanna meet" might work best...

Hollywood House Party with Stan Lee... anyone familiar with this event? Was there one similar last year? Hosted by Legion M.

Back