SDCC 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if someone did that and scheduled everything for it. :lol

Last edited:
Was there a shipping notice? Needless to say, I didnt get a notice much less my passes.

They sent out an email saying they were going to start shipping, but no actual notice of when yours will ship. They're getting them out in waves so hopefully I'll get mine in the next week.

I feel like a lot of stuff for SDCC this year is getting done closer to the time of the convention than it should be. :lol Tickets haven't shipped, a lot of exclusives haven't been announced yet, and a lot of events for that week haven't been set up for ticket sales. Nothing regarding Conan O'Brien's shows has been done yet. I feel like it'll be a mad dash in the couple weeks before the convention for everything to get finalized--which makes it difficult to plan financially and time-wise for the week.

What all days did you get Zod?

I only got Thursday, Friday, and Sunday this year. Not horrible, by any means, but it was nice being able to get most of the exclusives I wanted on Preview Night last year then just enjoying the rest of the week.

Back