SDCC 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been averaging with my luck of getting tickets every other year. If the pattern continues, I should be getting tickets.

Got mine without too much fuss this year. :woo

Skipped preview night again. $45 is just not worth those three, insanely crowded hours.

Got lucky again this year. Thr, Fri, and Sat for me and the family. If you didn't get in this time, I wish you luck on the next sale.

I apologize if this belongs in another thread (or should be deleted altogether, if so please do so) but I did a quick search and couldn’t find any other thread related to it...so my question is this:

Is there a thread for those looking for people going to SDCC 2018 that are willing to mule? The board I normally use isn’t viable any longer so I figured I would try this one.

Thanks, and again if inappropriate, please delete. Thanks.

Just got mine today. I'm in CT. Surprised that my friends in CA haven't received them yet, and I did on the east coast. But, not complaining!

I live in Canada so I have to pick up my badge when I arrive.
Can't share the excitement of having the badge and pin in hand.

kina curious there have been no videos or pictures pop up now that SDCC 2018 is going on. What's the deal? Was looking forward to seeing the Hot Toys booth. Guess they cracked the whip on pics and vids???

Comic con doesn’t start until the 18th.

dang, I thought it started July 1st. Man, I'm really brain fried. These kiddos are eating all my brain cells. I think it should be mandatory to watch a toddler for a week solid before deciding if you want to have kids yourself LOL!

So I would like to go next year, I'm from Oz, whats the best way for me to attend. I just can't rock up can I. Are all tickets prepaid before hand? This sounds like its harder to get in to then the White House?

Register online, sign into the online waiting room on the day the announce, if you get lucky you get out of the waiting room and can purchase badges, if not you try again another year.

Back