SDCC 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah with the already high cost of going to SDCC I just can't do it. I always had such a great time. Very relaxing. I'll miss it.

Yeah, pretty disappointed. The $50 gift card isn't much of an attraction since they used to give those out freely anyway, and I rarely want anything on the Gift Card Eligible list. I'd rather buy a $100 bottle of booze and drink with Darklord Dave and the Godfather afterwards, lol.

I was really surprised at the increase in price. It's $10 more than the $40 ticket last year plus the cost of the $50 gift card they're making you buy if you want to go. That being said, my wife and I are still going. :lol This is my one big vacation this year so might as well make the most of it.

Damn, after going to the SS party the last 5-6 years, sadly with the price increase I won't be able to go...

A bit pricey this year, but it was a great party last year. Regardless, no way I'm missing the premier of the animated Batman: The Killing Joke at 9pm that night, so I'm out! :D

Other than a $50 Gift Card, What does one get for the $100 ticket? Free Booze?

Anyone going by the Boom! Studios table? I need one of the $25 Exclusive Black armored ranger comic books. I'll cover cost of the comic plus shipping, and your time.

:)

Yeah, I'm out too after 7 years, it's a great location and an awesome party, but I can't justify spending $200.00 on it... I'll be at the Super7 party instead for free!

Where is the Super 7 party? Is it sold out?

Another year from the sidelines.
Looking forward to all the photos, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to get there.
For "outsiders" it's pretty hard getting in isn't it?

Back