SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it hard to believe only a handful of people here got the 4 day pass. Please post and confirm you got ur passes. A bunch of these will be going back on sale otherwise those single day passes are gonna go un-bought.

+1 - 4 day pass no preview

Went ahead and booked my hotel room before those sell out too. Staying at the Super 8 in National City (3.67 miles away from convention center) and looks to be right near the train tracks.

$400 after using $250 of reward points (Wed-Sun)

Had no luck with Safari, then when I switched to IE I got all the way through checkout only for it to tell me tix were sold out (4-day pass).

Glad we could help! Crystal and I will be charging for our services. Since we have all your info just expect the charge on your CC. Thanks for choosing San Diego Comic-Con Ticket Acquisition Services aka SDCCTAS

Glad we could help! Crystal and I will be charging for our services. Since we have all your info just expect the charge on your CC. Thanks for choosing San Diego Comic-Con Ticket Acquisition Services aka SDCCTAS

:lecture Indiana Jone:Temple of Doom PF....here I come! :rock

Back