SDCC 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord! Comic Con is making people jump through hoops for next years tickets. I got an email today saying to look for another email (in late October) for a link to register at their site, in order to get a confirmation email on the tickets I waited in line for 4 hours to buy at the convention. And if you don't do it within 3 weeks of getting the second email, they will cancel your tickets. Plus, you need a separate email address for every ticket you bought. Remember the good old days when you just gave them money and they gave you a ticket.:cuckoo:

I'm snacking on some Tim-Tams and watching the deleted scenes from Star Wars...

I thought these were only available in Australia, but when I saw them in Target yesterday, it reminded me of all the talk about them in this thread.

Cheers everybody! :D

Yes, I finally found them in my local target as well. It's taken them forever to finally get them. I've been following the Tim Tam news for a while and was excited when I learned Pepperidge Farms had picked up the distribution license here in the US. However that was many months ago and every week when I would go grocery shopping I would comb the cookie aisle looking for them with no success.

Back