SDCC 2006 The Retrun Of The Josh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, Josh. Man, I am so bummed about missing the con this year. If you can believe it, I was halfway there when I injured my back (it's doing a bit better now). But after a trip to the nearest urgent care facility, the doctor told me it would be too risky to complete the trip, and that I should head back home (with several kinds of medication).

So, once again, the closest I got to the con was the Sideshow chat and webcams. And even that was pretty limited, since I couldn't sit in a chair for long periods.

But just wait till next year. [Ahnold]I'll be back.[/Ahnold]

Robo that sucks! I hope your back is better soon and that you make it next year. Cause I'll be back as well. :lol

Here is a pic of me someone pointed out at Sandtroopers.com of me winning my prize at the fan club breakfast.

Just went through the thread, and looked at the pix. Thanks for sharing this with us Josh. It's so great that we (non-attendees) can get so much info about this event because of people like you. Especially for the EU and international fans (a trip to the US is not cheap!). Thanks Josh.

No problem at all. THat's part of the fun sharing with those that can't make it. I got more pics coming. Just gotta get it all organized. :lol

Awesome pics. It almost pains me to see how awesome the LOTR legendary busts and 1:1 Yoda look. Thank goodness for the Hutt!

Someday I'll probably pick up a LOTR bust to serve as a centerpiece to display the upcoming 1/6 figures around. I really like how they have the figures set up with the Morgol Lord. Very classy.

Well at least its a nice prize Josh. My son still loves his Galactic Heroes more than any other of his countless SW toys.
Except maybe the legos...

Back