1/6 SDCC '19 Reveals Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uhh, how many Blitzway preorders went up after last year's SDCC? At least pick a company that releases products lol.

This is true! Blitzway do some great work but they take about two years to release one figure! Most of the stuff they showed last year still hasn't gone up for pre-order. Bill and Ted for example.

This is true! Blitzway do some great work but they take about two years to release one figure! Most of the stuff they showed last year still hasn't gone up for pre-order. Bill and Ted for example.

They haven't shown Bill yet. And they did put Morgan from Cutthroat Island up for preorder. Then they cancelled it.

48310388841_1e7e258c40_z.jpg

48310388711_e4c9e6ed8a_z.jpg

48310535747_3f7dc42f9d_b.jpg

48310388591_76df132d68_z.jpg

I think that Wonder Woman sculpt is excellent. Overall, I really dig it.

Good lord. I wish some other company would pick up the licenses that HT dropped the ball on. Let them be the Marvel/Star Wars company. Blitzway actually produces equal if not better products than HT. Im sick to death of HT and their releases.

Same here .!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today it’s an insult to all DC FANS ...

Robin .. wtf.!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite the opposite really. Any self proclaimed "DC fan" should be down for a Robin. I'll be waiting for the Batman & Robin version personally. I LOVE that suit.

DC got the short end of the stick with this one. That Robin looks terrible and those SSC Trinity figures are mediocre at best.

Name another company that gives us quality like Blitzway??

Hot Toys ��

Xensation? lol

I really don't like the Wonder Woman hair. That's like hair you'd sculpt for a statue, not a figure. Sideshow is working with TBLeague for their Court of the Dead figures, so it doesn't surprise me they're using their bodies for WW.

Quite the opposite really. Any self proclaimed "DC fan" should be down for a Robin. I'll be waiting for the Batman & Robin version personally. I LOVE that suit.

Robin is an amazing start for some BF and Batman and Robin, heck I’m replaying the Batman and Robin and forgot how amazing it is for being the first open world Batman game from the ps1 days lolol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a "batman fan" and there's no way, i buy this figure, Batman forever was meh, Burton said this movie was a betrayal, and Batman & Robin killed the franchise. Thanks Christopher Nolan. I don't like the personality of this Robin, like Batman Clooney said "this is why Superman works alone". And everybody Knows showy costume and Batmobile was made to sell toys.

the choice of Hot toys is like a joke or a middle fingers to the DC fans, they could make :

-Arkham Batgirl, Robin, Nightwing, Red hood, Catwoman, Harley Quinn…
-Burton Catwoman or penguin.

So someone of the Hot toys marketing really thinks DC fans will be more pleased with this figure ?

Back