Scar predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That unmasked sculpt looked so much better at SDCC. Paint apps on this new prototype suck. Makes it look like Hot Toys' Elder Predator on Throne plastic statue:

review_elderstatue_1.jpg

Photo credit goes to Jeff Parker.

And the helmet is godawful. How the hell do they keep pumping these things out?

just look at all the people that swear they are fine with the final product. That's why they keep pumping them out. I wouldn't take one of these for free, would feel like a waste of space. I wouldn't mind winning one though, could be an easy $150-200 in the pocket :D

i really want a joe dunaway narin predator, but it's 4 figures $ for a 1/5 :(

may ended up getting the wolf predator lsf if the quality is good sigh, after all that drama this seems the only good predator that's obtainable right now.

I have a Dunaway chopper I would get rid of. It's got a little damage to it though. Those pieces are 1/6 btw.The p1 bust can still be had under 2k sometimes and the regular maquette, I think always goes under 2k.

The hill are alive with the sound of music... :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/i9uYcjpTO7I[/ame]

im pretty happy with this line, i think im just a casual collector whoi like to have some sort of predators in his collection, 1/5 scale is perfect for me as i wont be able to have space for all the predators in 1/4,that said i would have a wolf and classic in 1/4 if possible

just look at all the people that swear they are fine with the final product. That's why they keep pumping them out. I wouldn't take one of these for free, would feel like a waste of space. I wouldn't mind winning one though, could be an easy $150-200 in the pocket :D

Right there! Could not agree more.

im pretty happy with this line, i think im just a casual collector whoi like to have some sort of predators in his collection, 1/5 scale is perfect for me as i wont be able to have space for all the predators in 1/4,that said i would have a wolf and classic in 1/4 if possible

i dont mind 1/5, it's actually in scale with my sano alien. But the paint.. :(

OH S***!!! :slap

13zwrhi.png

Oh. My. God. How could they do this? It's like they're pulling some big practical joke where each release has a more hilarious pose than the last. This is pathetic. Come on guys :( :( :( Who would display that? I'm usually not overly critical of SS but this is just crazy. Even my non-nerd friends would look at that and laugh. UGH. I will say that I like the bases in this line and using snow for the Scar was a good idea but the rest.....good lord.

To whoever that user was who posted an image collaboration of Predator statues depicting Shakespare-like poses, thanks for killing it for us.

In order to get preorders on this going, SideShow will have to make this Gift Card eligible and offer free shippping right from the start.

Back