Scar predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to do this a scar predator is just pure criminal -----------------
are the guys from disney working for ss on some of these ss statues....................

to do this a scar predator is just pure criminal -----------------
are the guys from disney working for ss on some of these ss statues....................

maybe we get a $15 discount if we use the code "DISNEY" at checkout :lol

There is actually a $15 discount now. But it's not applicable to Scar. It is only applicable for in stock items and items released for pre orders before 25 Oct.

BFW12 is the code to use at checkout but it expires soon!!!

There is actually a $15 discount now. But it's not applicable to Scar. It is only applicable for in stock items and items released for pre orders before 25 Oct.

BFW12 is the code to use at checkout but it expires soon!!!

its a sham , use the code and lose the reward points, sideshow really thinks their collectors are duffers :mad:

am i the only one going to get this, havent placed my order yet, have to finish a few flex before getting on this..

am i the only one going to get this, havent placed my order yet, have to finish a few flex before getting on this..

Probably...

Look forward to hearing about your Q.C issues. :lol

Seriously I have no faith in SS anymore. After the Classic totally lost interest in this line.
Now I have P2 LSB and Hulk Maquette on pre I am seriously worried.
It's a lot of money to be throwing at poor paint application. :pray:

i just want a decent pred collection, so far have the predator which though it came damaged and had fitting problems , Im ok with, getting wolf and city hunter as well, will skip elder
any chance for other predators from alien vs predator?i cant recall any well known predator from that film other than scar

i just want a decent pred collection, so far have the predator which though it came damaged and had fitting problems , Im ok with, getting wolf and city hunter as well, will skip elder
any chance for other predators from alien vs predator?i cant recall any well known predator from that film other than scar

My advice would be to wait for in hand pictures before buying anything from this line. Hope for your sake the Classic was a kick up the ass for SS and they keep a close eye on the factories for the rest of these releases.
After the P2 LSB I won't be buying another Predator collectable until a 1:4 comes along.

Im sad that this line is a failure, but still be getting elder wolf and badblood, and lsb 2, just gonna wait fot predator pf

I wouldn't qualify the line as a failure, as the sculpts are fairly good (minus the P1 again). Over the years I've seen every pred statue/kit put on the market and I've to say that the sculpt area here is well rendered (minus the...).

The big no no about this line are the poses. They showed a while ago some sketches with some fantastic poses that made you dream with the perfect predator statue, but none of that has been made finally.

There was one drawing with the ancient predator triumphant with an alien head piked on his spear that was pure awesomess (by far the best scene from AVP). I seriously hope that they do that one. Please Sideshow do that one.

If they would have implemented those concepts we would be talking about the ultimate predator line instead of failures and so. But they are still in time to do things straight with future releases (city hunter...).

I wouldn't qualify the line as a failure, as the sculpts are fairly good (minus the P1 again). Over the years I've seen every pred statue/kit put on the market and I've to say that the sculpt area here is well rendered (minus the...).

The big no no about this line are the poses. They showed a while ago some sketches with some fantastic poses that made you dream with the perfect predator statue, but none of that has been made finally.

There was one drawing with the ancient predator triumphant with an alien head piked on his spear that was pure awesomess (by far the best scene from AVP). I seriously hope that they do that one. Please Sideshow do that one.

If they would have implemented those concepts we would be talking about the ultimate predator line instead of failures and so. But they are still in time to do things straight with future releases (city hunter...).

I wouldn't say the whole line is a failure either but seeing as only one has been released and that was a massive failure it's not looking good.
I wouldn't order another thing from SS until I had seen in hand pictures and confirmation that it actually turned out good.

You say the sculpts are good but the pose isn't?
Surely the pose is the sculpt?

If they screw it in China the final product is a failure of course.

You say the sculpts are good but the pose isn't?
Surely the pose is the sculpt?

No, I was referring to the body sculpt, the armor, the predator features, every of that is ok (more or less), meanwhile the poses are very bland. If they would have followed the concept draws showed 1 year ago we would be just drooling instead of complaining.

apart from the loose and ill fitting accessories, Im happy with mine ,classic predator

You got it before I deleted!
Thought it came off way to snarky.
:1-1:

Back