Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my display, just got him in.. He is enormous. So happy with him

pa8ehy8a.jpg

Great display! :clap Sauron and the Dark Rider look amazing displayed together!

They really do. I love them both. I couldn't choose one I like better.. I like them for different reasons. Both are absolute gold

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

Hey josh, am i reading right about this on your review site?

" SPECIFICATIONS

Sauron has an edition size of 1500 pieces Worldwide for the Exclusive and 1000 pieces World Wide. The dimensions for the Sauron are as follows: 36″ x 18″ x 12″ (H x W x D) "

There no exclusive about sauron or im missing something?!!?:cuckoo:

Hey josh, am i reading right about this on your review site?

" SPECIFICATIONS

Sauron has an edition size of 1500 pieces Worldwide for the Exclusive and 1000 pieces World Wide. The dimensions for the Sauron are as follows: 36″ x 18″ x 12″ (H x W x D) "

There no exclusive about sauron or im missing something?!!?:cuckoo:

No, that's a typo. I didn't clear out a sentence from a previous review. I'll fix that.

More pics of of this beast!

I have to admit as days pass I'm loving him more and more. He's a statue that gets better and better as the time passes.

vu9eqy2e.jpg

ehe2urug.jpg

pa8ehy8a.jpg

Awesome display, I must admit. And I know I dont post very often over here. But are those halogen lamps that are illuminating those pieces? I hope those are LED's. That one lamp near Sauron is way too close for comfort if indeed they are halogen.

Oh yea, lovin the Sauron PF! Wish I could get one! :hi5:

More pics of of this beast!

I have to admit as days pass I'm loving him more and more. He's a statue that gets better and better as the time passes.
attachment.php

Legendary post. :lol

I'm heavily thinking about painting him too although it might knock off some value (or add some if you get the right collector).

Decisions. So much detail begging to be brought out a little.

Did you paint yours or is just the lighting? Looks a lot darker than...
file_zps6332f402.jpg

Awesome display, I must admit. And I know I dont post very often over here. But are those halogen lamps that are illuminating those pieces? I hope those are LED's. That one lamp near Sauron is way too close for comfort if indeed they are halogen.

Oh yea, lovin the Sauron PF! Wish I could get one! :hi5:

Led of course.

ehe2urug.jpg

I have been trying extremely hard NOT :nono to order Sauron, but alas I think that's going to be an epic fail. The only thing that may stop me is not being able to fit both Sauron and The Dark Rider of Mordor on the same shelf. If it isn't a real hassle for you could you tell me how much room you have on that display shelf measuring from the front-most corner of Sauron's base to the back-most edge of The Dark Rider's base. I have plenty of room front-to-back but I'm not sure if there's room enough from side-to-side.

If there isn't enough space the decision will be made for me and I can stop gazing longingly :drool at all the photos that seem to be everywhere I look (yeah, I know I should stop looking at this thread!). :banghead

Thanks for your help in advance. :hi5: If anyone else is displaying the two together whatever measurements you could give would also be most helpful!

Back