Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZZg04eq.jpg

XEoroM7.jpg

Id still like to know where ya got your display case from? It would really help a brotha out. :wave

attachment.php

Did you paint yours or is just the lighting? Looks a lot darker than...

Just the lighting. That's the thing with this one, it needs the lights just right to look super special IMO. I'm putting him on his own shelve and will figure out some kind of dim spot lighting that shines from the bottom up.

this looks so good. Totally bummed I got 4 more flex payments to go.

Hey, it could be worse. You could be me and have 9 left.

I cannot wait to get this. I'm also flexing RWOS pf. I can't decide which I'm more excited for. I also need to track down Witch-King PF and display all three together, if possible. They are all pretty huge.

Someone was very kind enough to post some of my pics via phone on SF. I will be finished with this by tonight or on Tues. all I have now is his mace hand to do

Last edited:
I have some good new and some bad news guys.

The good news: my Sauron PF has arrived at my US Dealer. :yess:

The bad news: the box is so big, he is finding it difficult to ship it to me at a good price. :slap I live in Dublin, Ireland.

Anyone got any ideas regarding an affordable way for him to ship it to me. :dunno

Any advice would be appreciated. :pray:

The bad news: the box is so big, he is finding it difficult to ship it to me at a good price. :slap I live in Dublin, Ireland.

Anyone got any ideas regarding an affordable way for him to ship it to me. :dunno

The only advice I can give you is you could cancel it with the dealer in the states , either get it from sideshow and pay 90$ For shipping then 20 percent import duties ,or get it from dealers in the uk , the one I am getting is from collectibles direct uk . And that is costing 680 pounds .

Once a box reaches a certain size it's over shipping internationally $$$$$

The only advice I can give you is you could cancel it with the dealer in the states , either get it from sideshow and pay 90$ For shipping then 20 percent import duties ,or get it from dealers in the uk , the one I am getting is from collectibles direct uk . And that is costing 680 pounds .

Yeah, shipping overseas sucks. I sold a SSW GTW on Shadowfax and the shipping was every bit as much as the statue to the Middle East.

Only other thing would be to break it up and repack it in two or three packages to get away from the high dimensional weight. I have done that in the past for other items.

Testing out a Mouth of Sauron piece too...needs some trimming and different material

Back