Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics....I just repainted the base, helm, both shoulders, elbows and knees armour. My mother n law came and saw what I was doing. She said "You playin with dolls again" told that 90 yr old FU and then a I love you too..lol. I'm tired

Legendary post. :lol

I'm heavily thinking about painting him too although it might knock off some value (or add some if you get the right collector).

Decisions. So much detail begging to be brought out a little.

Like what was just said.... It's a drop of super glue.... It's all good.. Ya gotta do what's right for you.... :1-1:

Edit: do you have to send yours back first? If so, you know all SS's gonna do is glue it back on and ship the same one back to you right?

All good. Just for the price i paid i shouldn't have to do any repairs unless it was my only option.

No, they're sending me a replacement then i have to destroy the original.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk 4

He is for now. Its safe the room is locked so nothing can get in.

:lol Yeah, you really need to sort out some decent shelves to show off your collection to its full ability Jman :lecture The floor is no way to show off your stuff. If it ever comes to that for me, i'll know that i own too much stuff :lol

:lol Yeah, you really need to sort out some decent shelves to show off your collection to its full ability Jman :lecture The floor is no way to show off your stuff. If it ever comes to that for me, i'll know that i own too much stuff :lol

Just read about your new cabinet you'll be getting, now that's better!! :lol :clap

Look forward to seeing pics.

I'm working on it. :lol 99% of it is on shelves as you saw before. Sooner rather than later it all will be. Just a process.

The eternal struggle of obtaining enough shelf space! :gah:

At this point, I'm perpetually several statues and figures behind in my shelving needs. For a while I was barely keeping up. It was like trying to lay down tracks right in front of the speeding train. But the train has long since overtaken the tracks in my collection room!

Also, there's no room at all for that damn train!

All I have left now is both arms and legs, the toughest will be the forearms with hand palm ring and mace handle. A couple more days I hope. Still no freakin internet:panic::impatient::gah::slap

Here is my display, just got him in.. He is enormous. So happy with him

vu9eqy2e.jpg

ehe2urug.jpg

pa8ehy8a.jpg

Back