Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email back from Sideshow, replacement body is on the way

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk 4

Just got an email back from Sideshow, replacement body is on the way

congrats, I hope to hear back from them soon. contacted them Sunday. what was the problem with yours?

congrats, I hope to hear back from them soon. contacted them Sunday. what was the problem with yours?

I thought it was a paint chip but turns out a piece in the center of his chest got ripped off in shipping leaving this huge exposed area

I thought it was a paint chip but turns out a piece in the center of his chest got ripped off in shipping leaving this huge exposed area

I just got an email from SS for body, mace & head replacements :) lets hope we get perfect ones this time :D

Nice pics....I just repainted the base, helm, both shoulders, elbows and knees armour. My mother n law came and saw what I was doing. She said "You playin with dolls again" told that 90 yr old FU and then a I love you too..lol. I'm tired

Does it matter?

I understand what you're saying and where you are coming from.

I think what we are trying to say is, is it really worth all the trouble of having them send a whole new body out to you which may or may not have other defects and problems just to say that sideshow delivered you a perfect product when all it takes to fix your problem is a drop of superglue?

Take a look at my pics....if I hadn't said it was broken off at one point would anyone ever have been able to notice?

It just seems like a big risk considering the rest of the body seemed good if not perfect for you. I weighed that decision in my mind and came to the conclusion of no, for me, it wasn't worth the risk and I'd rather fix this very minor detail myself in 30 seconds than have to deal with customer service, emailing pictures, shipping, waiting for a new package to arrive and sign for, etc.

But like I said, I can understand why you decided to do what you did.

Does it matter?

Like what was just said.... It's a drop of super glue.... It's all good.. Ya gotta do what's right for you.... :1-1:

Edit: do you have to send yours back first? If so, you know all SS's gonna do is glue it back on and ship the same one back to you right?

Took this last night with my iPhone real quick.

null_zpsde535987.jpg

Back