Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics with a bit of funky lighting :wink1:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love these pics! congrats! :hi5:

Guys, do not drop the mace!!!! I brushed mine by mistake , it fell off from a very small height (less than 2 foot) and literally exploded. The material is very weak on impact not like polystone.

Luckily it breaks clean so you wouldn't be able to tell. I had to glue back about 3 of the blades.

I'm actually contemplating glueing in the mace full time. If you guy's think you'll keep this forever it might be a good idea.

Guys, do not drop the mace!!!! I brushed mine by mistake , it fell off from a very small height (less than 2 foot) and literally exploded. The material is very weak on impact not like polystone.

Luckily it breaks clean so you wouldn't be able to tell. I had to glue back about 3 of the blades.

I'm actually contemplating glueing in the mace full time. If you guy's think you'll keep this forever it might be a good idea.

Ah man I'm really sorry to hear that mate. At least it broke clean but it's still a horrible feeling when you break something that new.

Thanks for the warning though mate, I'll make sure to be extra careful.

Damn :( :monkey2

Yeah , it's all good, it was initial panic followed by relief seeing that it was all clean. Honestly you couldn't tell unless you had it to your eye ball.

I'd have preferred that piece went in with a magnet, I was also slightly disappointed the head didn't go in with a magnet either. You'd think these weak spots would be a bit more secure. I guess it's probably to do with the material they used.

that stinks...glad you salvaged it

If you plan on glueing it solarsailor, try a dab of hot glue. This way you could at some point down the road if it came to it, take it off easily enough and it wouldn't be permanent.

a few coats of flat black dry brushing..the scrolls I painted black and went down with my finger scraping the scrolls clean, had to do several times

Back