• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sideshow Lord of the Rings Premium Format Figures - Gandalf the Grey Ex, Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I reluctantly need to sell off most of my 1/4 scale Lord of the Rings collection, which includes some of my favorite overall pieces. I am the original owner of all pieces, bought direct from Sideshow. Figures were on display for a couple of years, kept in excellent condition, but have since been in climate controlled storage. All pictures were taken in December of 2021 and there are no know issues with any statue. Please PM me if you want to purchase, have any questions, or need to see any other pics.

1) Gandalf the Grey Exclusive PF - $600 USD plus shipping

Disclosure: Gandalf originally came with a broken staff to me when I bought him, but the break was clean and at the junction with the hand. I glued it back and it is not noticeable at all.

IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

IMG_7494.jpeg

IMG_7495.jpeg

2) Morgul Lord PF - SOLD

3) Gollum and Smeagol PF - $400 plus shipping

IMG_7470.jpeg

IMG_7472.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg
IMG_7473.jpeg

4) Sauron PF - SOLD

Last edited: