Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West is just a little longer in the shin area. If you have the right length of ankle peg to extend it a bit, your overall figure will look better.
I do and I considered doing that, but one of my pet peeves is when a figure can’t fit in their box any longer after doing mods, which is why I didn’t go for even longer ones. It’s a weird thing I know. But, as an example, I had updated the bodies and modified a lot of the clothing on many of my sideshow Joes; however, I didn’t like that I had to take the boots off in order or for them to fit back in their boxes. So, I eventually undid all the work and returned them to stock to sell off :LOL: Thanks for looking out though 👍🏼

I do and I considered doing that, but one of my pet peeves is when a figure can’t fit in their box any longer after doing mods, which is why I didn’t go for even longer ones. It’s a weird thing I know. But, as an example, I had updated the bodies and modified a lot of the clothing on many of my sideshow Joes; however, I didn’t like that I had to take the boots off in order or for them to fit back in their boxes. So, I eventually undid all the work and returned them to stock to sell off :LOL: Thanks for looking out though 👍🏼
Lol! I think ALL of us have some kind of OCD that plagues us. You’re in good company.

Another pic in more natural lighting. I know the quality of the shot is meh, but I think it shows that he’s not really fat in the stomach any more unlike my previous pics above seem to still imply. I do sort of wonder what difference it would make to remove the second layer of padding that Saturn stitched in the stomach area under the main padded suit, but don’t really feel like investigating just yet.

View attachment 654440

It doesn’t look like much until you remember what it looked like out of the box

Before mods:
View attachment 654451

I definitely suggest anyone who has the Saturn set to, at the very least, completely strip the figure down to the base body and padding and redress the figure yourself. Just that kind of futzing alone will help improve the overall look from out of the box.
Looks fantastic but you really should rework that faceplate or get a Hot Toys one. Other than that it may even look better than the original release.

P8141431.JPG

that's an incredible set up @p3ss3ssod

:clap

Robin showing off his trapeze skills from his time in The Flying Graysons!
Did they ever mention that in the show? I've watched it quite a few times but never heard any reference to The Flying Graysons. Though it could've just gone unnoticed as I tend to just have it on in the background most times these days rather than actively paying attention.

that's an incredible set up @p3ss3ssod

Did they ever mention that in the show? I've watched it quite a few times but never heard any reference to The Flying Graysons. Though it could've just gone unnoticed as I tend to just have it on in the background most times these days rather than actively paying attention.

No, I think they avoided his background completely.

The reason Mars Toys reiterated this warning today...

Mars Toys

Admin
+1
· 2 h ·

Do NOT order from toys wonderland or comic shxt, DON'T!
I repeated MANY MANY TIMES, DON'T
☠️

...is because this question was posted earlier on their Facebook:

Donny Phillips

10 h ·

has anyone ordering Dynamic Duo from Comic sanctorom heard anything?

Mars' reply in that thread was this image showing their much older warning:

368676911_208680595511652_150045377410835966_n.jpg

(Comic Sanctorum is Toys Wonderland).

:horror

CT SixOthree

35 m ·

I placed my order with Comic Sanctorum and they better deliver. Mars Toys and Phillip need to work this out. My order has been placed for over a year and I'm not canceling

Mars Toys is just as culpable as Phillip here. You have an unlicensed company making a product and selling it through resellers because its shady from the top to the bottom.

The one place I get directed to you cant even find the product because the quality of the website is so God awful terrible. The worst in the business.

Well...if this doesn't get settled. This will get escalated until it hits Warner Brother Radar screen and lawyers will get assigned.
Im not going to allow Mars to just wash their hands and pass the buck. Its all shady. Im not canceling my order and I'm not going away.

Mars is Culpable. I purchased my Prankster and dynamic duel at the same time. The prankster showed up. Not sure how this is any different. Whatever changed. Fixed it. Work your **** out..

Also not sure why the comments were locked when this is far from over...

:unsure:

:lecture

That thread isn't locked at the moment, and it's getting roasted with comments such as, why are you complaining Mars is a shady unlicensed company and yet still buying their product? Plus the fact that Mars isn't responsible for the product a reseller chooses to list, and it would be impractical to list every single possible place where it would be safe to buy from.

I'm having a blast with that guy he's so entitled it's ridiculous. Guy deserves all the roasting he gets with that attitude 😂

Kit's going to ban them "after dinner". :lol

They had that coming after what they said about his website: "The worst in the business."

:huh

Kit's one of the best in the business. So good riddance to CT SixOthree. :bat2:

Read a bit of it. Should change his name to sixth scale Karen.
"I ignored all the warnings from fellow collector's and the company from which I want to buy a product, I'm going to kick and scream and insult and threaten to call your (manager/) WB lawyer unless you fix the problem I created!"

Dudes a riot, I hope it's a troll but going off of some of the truly special people out in the world, probably real. Hope kit/mars drop the ban hammer on this dolt.

Back