Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4ebafa9245202e2356a39df6a447d997.jpg

I just hope Neptune Toys gets started on those spin-off 66 Green Hornet & Kato figures soon!

Last edited:
I sewed my Batman trunks on the sides too. I'm still thinking of adding just a little more paunch to Batman, but not doing any more mods until we get through more of the TV series. Watched the movie last night and was highly entertained all the way through.

Without reading 25 pages...has anyone found a fix for the Baggy Batman undies?

This was my solution:

This is what lies beneath the surface of Saturn...

A thin black suit:

View attachment 646828

And a thick padded leotard that extends to the groin:

View attachment 646829

The padding also looks to have more padding underneath it:

View attachment 646830

View attachment 646831

"We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build a less baggy trunked Batman. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, but probably not as fast."

I've used the under suit from one of the faulty Sideshow X-Wing Luke's I had to destroy, because the fully padded Hot Toys Boba Fett suit I originally had in mind would be too thick:

View attachment 646832View attachment 646833

With the gap at the hips filled and slightly thicker thighs, the trunks aren't so loose:

View attachment 646834

Putting cotton wool into the butt of the trunks absorbed the last of the excess material:

View attachment 646836

The belt fastens, but is at its comfortable limit. Any more padding and it'd probably spring open.

Back