Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine aren't too far away from arriving, but I'm thinking of something to put under Robin's tights to hide the knee joint a little more and hide some of the plastic shine that comes through, thinking about skin tone doll leggings? If they're stretchy enough. My partner's got a huge doll clothing collection, and the smaller size of Robin might work with them. Was thinking of Saran/Glad wrapping the knee joints perhaps too?

Has anyone taken his clothing off? I know there's a zip in the back his upper wear, but will the tights be easy to remove without high damage risk?

Man, Batman's underoos are way too baggy. I heard they might have been put on backwards at the factory. Has anyone tried switching them around?

Man, Batman's underoos are way too baggy. I heard they might have been put on backwards at the factory. Has anyone tried switching them around?
:ROFLMAO: I just opened mine and thought the same about the trunks. I knew they were ill-fitting, but man they are wonky as ****. Mine seem to be stuck to the belt on his right side, and was about to post if they are suppose to be attached to the trunks.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this set. My biggest worry was the chest emblem, now it's the trunks. They weren't lying about being able to move it around 'cause mine was worse than any pictures I've seen. I was able to move to a reasonable place, but still not completely happy with it. If you did not get the HT version these are suitable replacements. Asta was speaking the truth when stating that Bat's suit is robust. I have no fear in damaging it. You should still use caution, but not like HT's.

Thanks I did check that site before but I cant find it anywhere, so was wondering is there a different place where everyone is ordering them from?

Have registered, but sadly nothing coming up. Of interest how much was it?
The second batch hasn't gone up yet. Just keep checking this thread, someone will post here as soon as it does.

Great think with Kit, shipping is included in the price and I've never been charged any import fees when they reach the UK. My first batch order worked out to about £190 in total. $45 deposit then $200 when they arrive in stock. First class customer service and packaging.

Got my set in today. Overall very nice for the price all things considered.

I will say, I don’t understand the “card stock” analogy for Batman’s cape as it feels pretty soft and doesn’t seem stiff at all. Symbol is very low out of the box, but the body suit as a whole needs to be really futzed with to be brought up as the crutch area is also hanging pretty low instead of closer to the body.

While most have had better experience with their Robin, he’s the one that’s lacking of the two for me. Thread for the back of the cape was popped off in the box which means it happened at the factory, but that’s an easy fix. The bigger problem is that part of the inner elbow at the right is peeled off like if you were peeling a potato but didn’t finish; so going to have to contact Kit about getting a replacement hopefully.

All in all though, they seem like really good figures. Not sure if I’ll keep them though as I wasn’t too excited while opening.

I'll tell you what. You gotta have a hefty pair of testicles to tell your wife you want a second pair of the dynamic duo to put inside the Jazzinc 1966 Batmobile which she is still pissed off at you for owning. Me: "But this set is a real bargain." Wife: "I sure didn't get a bargain with you."

Topic adjacent comment, and not sure if this has already been asked, but with a tiny Batman '66 renaissance occurring, any thoughts on a Green Hornet two-pack?
357026292_1314559769446864_8816240262304909773_n.jpg

I'll tell you what. You gotta have a hefty pair of testicles to tell your wife you want a second pair of the dynamic duo to put inside the Jazzinc 1966 Batmobile which she is still pissed off at you for owning. Me: "But this set is a real bargain." Wife: "I sure didn't get a bargain with you."
LOL when i get that i just say"Honey would you rather me out at bars at night or home fixing Batmans cape"

If revisiting the Dynamic Duo, I'd love to see Green Hornet and Kato pair, finally done justice in this scale.
tghtifneq0u71.jpg
Topic adjacent comment, and not sure if this has already been asked, but with a tiny Batman '66 renaissance occurring, any thoughts on a Green Hornet two-pack?View attachment 648535

I hope so.

As well as Colonel Gumm (Roger C. Carmel) to add to the rogues gallery.
7rr7vf.jpg

Also curious if EXO-6 will ever get to Harry Mudd in the Trek OS line

Last edited:
Back