Saturn Toys 1/6 '66 Batman and Robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Looking forward to seeing them side by side with the Hot Toys, though it won't be a true comparison for Batman due to the Tony Mei suit and cape.

From photos it looks as though the Saturn/Mars Robin is taller than Hot Toys', but from his arms it looks very much like a clone of the original body.

I'd like to order a set but I have gotten burned by Chinese sellers on eBay before. Who is the seller you bought from?
Yeah, same. I must have lost 600 bucks or so. When I furst started a few years back, I 'pre-ordered" on ebay and 3 of the biggest chinese ebay sellers or 1/6 burned me. I have ordered from them, but never preordered. 5 years or so later, never sent them.

NEVER TRUST PREORDERS from ebay no matter the feedback, as they will NEVER refund you! I wish I knew who still had them in stock(I luckily decided to preorder). Well worth it imo. 2 figures, that have long been out of print, get a 3rd party release for less than 300 dollars. That is amazing imo.

The West head looks alot better than that first picture for sure.

For the price, this is da bomb. :)

One thing, is Robin's yellow cape a bit short?

Can't wait for your review, Asta!

Yeah, in-hand from eBay is the only way to go. Mine should be here early next week. Looking forward to having them join the Joker!
I appreciate the feedback but I just can't buy from eBay. I don't want to find myself bent over a table with my pants and undies around my ankles taking it from a fraudulent seller.

Robin's cape is definitely too short... apologies to silentrepose for using his great shot...

tumblr_910ddad1af744832334d750529c49690_6591cdaf_640.jpg

silentrepose 6-22-23.jpg

tumblr_9633f5c9fe5f0798100ee99320150518_254b2c06_1280.jpg

Both capes look a little stiff and awkward. Robin's far too short. Maybe one of the customizer will offer an alternative.

Was the HT bomb lacking in detail as much as the Saturn Toys one? Would have been nice to see a fuse and spark effect in there.

Is this set still available anywhere? I have 2 original set but you can’t ever have enough of 66 Bat and Robin😁

Back