S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so toyarena has vegeta and goku up for sale? how do they work like bbts? never used toyarena before...

I used toyarena to order SS Vegeta. BBTS was delayed but they still got theirs in the expected time of december. Pretty cool.

Had no problems with them at all.

Who here ordered scouter Vegeta from Amazon like I did? .....
Also I ordered Goku from BBTS .... Anyone in the same boat?

Was S.H. Figuarts Piccolo ever released in the U.S. ?(English text on the exterior packaging) or were they just imported from Japan?

I found a french seller on ebay charging almost the same as amazon, only this seller had vegeta in stock, god knows how; I just cancelled my amazon order and used the french seller since he will be far quicker for delivery and as he is in the EU I am guaranteed no customs issues, so i should be getting mine next week at the latest as its already sent out! will have pics up when he arrives.

Was S.H. Figuarts Piccolo ever released in the U.S. ?(English text on the exterior packaging) or were they just imported from Japan?

He was imported by Bluefin, but some did have english stickers, not sure if they all had that added, but mines did.
For the record, none of the figuarts line is made in America, they are all imported by Bluefin, although the later figures have alot more english writing since America is their main selling point now.

I found a french seller on ebay charging almost the same as amazon, only this seller had vegeta in stock, god knows how; I just cancelled my amazon order and used the french seller since he will be far quicker for delivery and as he is in the EU I am guaranteed no customs issues, so i should be getting mine next week at the latest as its already sent out! will have pics up when he arrives.

Woah, did the seller have multiple vegetas in stock or just the one? As a fellow UK collector i understand the customs annoyance too!

He was imported by Bluefin, but some did have english stickers, not sure if they all had that added, but mines did.
For the record, none of the figuarts line is made in America, they are all imported by Bluefin, although the later figures have alot more english writing since America is their main selling point now.

Thanks! Looks like I'm going to have to find myself a Piccolo now so that I'm caught up with this line. If anyone's looking for a SS Vegeta, there's a seller on eBay that sold me it for $100 shipping included. You just have to private MSG him to ask so he can change the ad.
Sellers name is: christi2b

Back