S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen the seller you meant, nice!

Glad to help; this country has a nasty habit of grabbing money off the worst places, so avoiding customs is a nice point, the quicker shipping helps too!

The price looks like it went up a bit from when I bought from him, so im glad you caught it at the right time.

Thanks! Looks like I'm going to have to find myself a Piccolo now so that I'm caught up with this line. If anyone's looking for a SS Vegeta, there's a seller on eBay that sold me it for $100 shipping included. You just have to private MSG him to ask so he can change the ad.
Sellers name is: christi2b

Yeah I need a piccolo also but kinda holding out til July atleast...

Oh yeah Im getting him and ssj Goku next month, then all is left is SSJ 3 Goku and Piccolo... and Whoever is comicon exclusive and Freeza.

Who thinks that we could turn scouter Vegeta into this?

I think its possible, in the video review it seemed like the shoulder armour can pop off and also seems like the lower armour part maybe able to do the same but i think it will look a little weird , i should be getting my vegeta very soon so ill let u know

Why would you want to customize the normal Vegeta like that when that Namek Saga armor is closer to the Android Saga armor used on the SS Vegeta figure? And at that point why would you want to sacrifice an SS Vegeta when it's already slowly rising in price?

Why would you want to customize the normal Vegeta like that when that Namek Saga armor is closer to the Android Saga armor used on the SS Vegeta figure? And at that point why would you want to sacrifice an SS Vegeta when it's already slowly rising in price?

I don't have to Ssj Vegeta, nor do I plan on getting him until either his prices drops somewhere or he's reissued. Also I prefer Vegeta's Namek armor opposed to his Saiyan saga armor with giant shoulder guards.

Thats possible. But you gotta resculpt the armor part on the shoulders so its smooth instead of ribbed. And also paint the blue inner suit into navy blue. I'd totally get that version as well, if bandai decides to release it. Cant have too many vegetas :rock

Thats possible. But you gotta resculpt the armor part on the shoulders so its smooth instead of ribbed. And also paint the blue inner suit into navy blue. I'd totally get that version as well, if bandai decides to release it. Cant have too many vegetas :rock

Or, intstead of resculpting them, you could just pop them off and make another set of should guards out of epoxy, then there is some kind of option as to whether you prefer Vegeta in the earlier Namek saga with his Saiyan shoulder armor, or with small armor strap...thingys.

Only other Vegeta I want is from GT and Majin Vegeta. Ok anf maybe a Wrong Colors Vegeta.

Vegeta's body from Normal Vegeta could be tooled into atleast 3 o the Ginyu Force characters. Lets go Tamashii, lets get to 6 a year.

This line isn't popular to warrant 6 figures a year sucks seeing there are others lines getting all the attention.

I atleast want Android 16 and 17 knowing that were getting 18 in her Android Saga clothes

Only other Vegeta I want is from GT and Majin Vegeta. Ok anf maybe a Wrong Colors Vegeta.

Vegeta's body from Normal Vegeta could be tooled into atleast 3 o the Ginyu Force characters. Lets go Tamashii, lets get to 6 a year.

Racomme would have to be on the Nappa style body same with Ginyu...

Why isn't this line more popular? Is it because the new generation didn't watch DBZ or what is it?

Why isn't this line more popular? Is it because the new generation didn't watch DBZ or what is it?

Dragonball is still pretty popular. Its on tv ( nickalodean), its merchandise is sold at Epcot, its Kai series is still being created. We just got a new movie ( Battle of the Gods)...
The line itself isn't "as popular" due to advertisment. Other than Comic Cons and ToyFair, where is this advertised? What Bandai and Tamashii need to do, is strike a deal with a network that airs DBZ and hit a 20 second commercial showing off the line. The stop motion with Cell and Trunks would be perfect.
The fan base is there! Its getting connected with them is the job that needs done next. Social media is where that connection could also be made.

Back