S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!
Only question is, will he have removable armor? Or will we see two versions? One with and one without armor!

Def wont be 2 vers like u said bigger figure more money less production of it , lets just hope he has his armour considering he probbably wont really have many accessories

Please remember this is not the Commerce section and some of you do not have sales access. If one of you has items you wish to sell, and you have full Commerce access then by all means post them in the FS section, but not here.
So please do not talk about or promote items for sale in this thread.

Thank you kindly.
x :peace

U never know . Or maybe piccolo with the baseball hat and gokus clothes . You know that episode when he and goku go take a drivers test.
Lol that was a funny episode, id buy it
Only one that makes sence. Larger figure, more cost, smaller run!

Yea im guessing so, good point. Maybe a broli on that body as a huge surprise??? Would be awesome!!:panic:

Took pics of my entire collection yesterday, decided I can throw this up in here.

DSC00085.jpg

Be aware that long term display of the white cape on gohan would leave some nasty paint marks.

Also, i think you need to get the v1 vegeta asap, and swap those real folded hands. :lol

Be aware that long term display of the white cape on gohan would leave some nasty paint marks.

Also, i think you need to get the v1 vegeta asap, and swap those real folded hands. :lol

Piccolo has marks on his cape and they're on the outside, not idea how that happened. Do you mean purple bleeding onto the cape and vice versa?:dunno

Awesome collection.

That's 500$+ well spent :lol

Took pics of my entire collection yesterday, decided I can throw this up in here.

DSC00085.jpg

well i guess you finally gave what people have been asking for for some time now, SDCC goku and re-issue together in one shot.
and i am pleased to see the two gohans together

Definitely an awesome collection, looks like you got every DBZ Figuart there. Finally was able to get a SS Vegeta shipped for $100 & then hopefully the exclusive is piccolo anime repaint & I'll get that to have all the characters released to date.

well i guess you finally gave what people have been asking for for some time now, SDCC goku and re-issue together in one shot.
and i am pleased to see the two gohans together

From that pic, it seems the regular goku's hair color is more in tune with the rest of the SS gang, compared to the SDCC which is more orange than yellow?

From that pic, it seems the regular goku's hair color is more in tune with the rest of the SS gang, compared to the SDCC which is more orange than yellow?

Yeah it is orange, the problem is that the original release only had one tone to it and no contrast. If only the SDCC wasn't so harsh with the orange it would look more in line with the rest.

Just got an email from Toy Arena, both Vegeta (scouter) and SSJ Goku (reissue) are in stock and all orders are being processed to get these bad boys shipped out!!! :rock :yess: :family

Yeah it is orange, the problem is that the original release only had one tone to it and no contrast. If only the SDCC wasn't so harsh with the orange it would look more in line with the rest.

That may just be your Goku unfortunately; mine isnt as harsh with the orange on the hair, not that yours isnt great regardless, but because the first sdcc Goku was produced sparingly he isnt as in line with quality control, so they are almost all different, mine for example the head ball joint is very loose to the point that if lifted his head will tilt back.

Back