S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just nabbed a SDCC Goku and Trunks for $153 on eBay, combined. Hell yes. Now I have two SDCC Gokus.

Last edited:
Does Toysarena sell the gold sticker dragonball figuarts?

I dont get the obsession with the gold sticker; sorry but to me there is no difference, nor do I think that tamashii has a tiered quality control for thei figures, otherwise it would be a defining factor in price, but they all sell for the same. My advice would be to stop concerning yourself with wanting gold sticker figures, otherwise you may miss out on figures by being too picky.

The reason I say this is because my SSJ Vegeta has a gold sticker, yet his paint apps arent great compared to my other figures, hell, my original Gohan and Piccolo dont even have a sticker, its printed on the cardboard and they are fine; its a myth my friend.

EDIT; just did a quick search, and the only thing the stickers represent is where they are licensed for, gold being japan, but there is no difference in quality, they are all indeed made in the same place. The numbers represent how many were made ir hiw "rare" it will be, but all stickers have that, not just the gold ones.

Last edited:
ah well, better luck next time guys!

I'm happy with my re-issue

DSC_5901_zpsb965d241.jpg

DSC_5906_zps1bb26558.jpg

Last edited:
Just so you folks know, there are now 3rd party makers doing effect parts for the saint seiya line, and they go well with dragonball; there is a large energy ball used by gemini that looks like vegetas big bang selling for around £20 and a three pack with what could be used as the special beamcannon, a multi energy blast and a quite lone blue blast, also going for £20; seems quite expensive until you realise that the real versions go for upwards of £80, and the ball only comes with a £150 figure!

I will post pics when I get on a computer, using a mobile the now

Last edited:
Just so you folks know, there are now 3rd party makers doing effect parts for the saint seiya line, and they go well with dragonball; there is a large energy ball used by gemini that looks like vegetas big bang selling for around £20 and a three pack with what could be used as the special beamcannon, a multi energy blast and a quite lone blue blast, also going for £20; seems quite expensive until you realise that the real versions go for upwards of £80, and the ball only comes with a £150 figure!

I will post pics when I get on a computer, using a laptop the now

links to where to buy?

links to where to buy?

just a search on ebay for "seiya ex effect" and they will both show up, these are the pics i promised:

SQT031.jpg

lc_effect7.jpg

lc_effect6.jpg

The one thing I dont know is if they come with bases to hold the effect parts up, being remakes and all, but spare tamashii pegs should work if you have them. As I said, they all resemble attacks from dragonball, albeit not exactly. Oh and i am not responsible for the quality these may or may not have if anyone buys them, they just seemed quite cool to me ;).

Last edited:
Just decided to give in and get a three pack to see what its like, I bought the fake model kit they make a while back, and as long as you can build figures its an almost exact match to the real one, minus the metal parts of course, but it was a fraction of the price!

Oh before i forget, also found this mega cheap four arm flight stand on ebay that fits 5" and above, bought one to try it also, since for the equivalent in tamashii stages its really cheap:

$(KGrHqYOKpMFFytB82nJBRc+CiQT2Q~~60_57.JPG

Just search "octopus display stand" to find it :)

I looked too. Under Kamen effects, there are some cool clear unpainted knock offs. One that looks like the air/water bladt from Cell. Just not sure I need 2 of those.

Back