S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found out that amazon.com will be stocking these directly and vageta will be going up for preorder in a few weeks at 30$ with free shipping.

i night go ahead and get piccolo, and then just wait on the rest.

Hey thanks for the info! I've been trying to decide on when to submit to the outrageous prices. But more I can wait. Please reply to the forum if anyone finds them on preorder at amazon!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Although not released, there was a sculpt of a non-SS Gokou along with a SS3 at a Japanese Toy Show a couple of years ago. Both looks pretty damn good. I tried posting pics before, but the forum wouldn't let me, I'll try attaching them.

Meh to the shipipng only to US deal, guess I'm better off going with a middlemen from Japan to get my Vegeta again.

Although not released, there was a sculpt of a non-SS Gokou along with a SS3 at a Japanese Toy Show a couple of years ago. Both looks pretty damn good. I tried posting pics before, but the forum wouldn't let me, I'll try attaching them.

Meh to the shipipng only to US deal, guess I'm better off going with a middlemen from Japan to get my Vegeta again.

What happened to these figures ?

Wow, thanks for the pics. I don't know how I missed that but this at least gives me hope for a regular Goku! :yess:

ok, cool. are they still relatively affordable, or are they all at wallet-rape prices now?

also, why are the super sayian versions in lighter colored clothing?

Were did you get Piccolo from BBTS? Amazon? HLJ? I really love this line. Closest thing to DBZ Revoltechs we are going to get.

The reason why their clothes are lighter in Super Saiya-jin mode is to depict the glow that encompasses them when they transform. Like that awesome transformation at the end of the opening in the group shot.

ahhh. ok. i picked up piccolo from animeking on ebay. 39.99 + 6 for shipping, so 45.99 total. not to bad. i COULD get him cheaper later, but i kinda wanted to go ahead and get one now.

I also tried to post pics and attach a web ink, too. Does the forum not allow that? Anyhow, thanks for the pic. The kamehameha Goku is my favorite. I hope it will still get released. I read somewhere that with ending of dragon ball Kai, they were canceling the figuarts line as well. I have the sdcc goku, and the coloring is much better. Better shadow contrast and darker. I'm glad amazon is offering vegeta for $30(hopefully) on preorder with the free shipping.

nothing hopefull about it. bluefin already confirmed they will be supplying vageta to amazon in a few weeks.

what's this dragonball kai?

The Kai line is the s.h. figuarts line, and yes 100 with free shipping even got luffy and ace for 40 with free shipping

Back